Things You Would Like to See, But Probably Won't Happen: The Wario Edition

tumblr_inline_mq90rjYco71rl5dg1.png
I got it! Super Wario 3d world! That would be so awesome and cool.

tumblr_inline_ms3nytXFK91rl5dg1.png
Wario could have that charging attack. Young cricket can jump higher than the rest, Mona could like run fast and---

i2oxf6.jpg
Ashley can be the one who can fly for a bit and use some magic. It's the perfect game and I'd play it more than Mario 3d world.
Wario 3d world would have way better characters and cooler levels.

So, Mona is Toad, Ashley is Peach, and Young Cricket is Luigi? And Wario is still Wario instead of Mario, because he already has an established gameplay style? I like this idea.

tumblr_inline_mqm6nm52Wr1rl5dg1.png
Ashley is not peach.

tumblr_inline_mq90rjYco71rl5dg1.png
Ashley could maybe use magic bases attacks like shooting those things from her hand. Attack
from a far too. Young Cricket doesn't only jump high but can jump far as well, like in that one game and wario game, but not
thaaaat high.

i2oxf6.jpg
And Mona is basically toad but taller.

Not Peach. Got it. Please don't kill me

I suppose that would work pretty well, when you explain it like that. And it would be pretty interesting to mix Wario Land with WarioWare.

Speaking of things that won't ever happen, I'd really like to see a new Wario's Woods anything:

Wario's Woods 2
Wario's Woods meets Puyo Puyo (hey, a man can dream)
Ashley and Sarissa meeting in some capacity
Or just play ol' representation in spin offs, I mean Toad representing the game in some form shouldn't be THAT hard, right?

i2oxf6.jpg
Never played Wario's woods at all, so I wouldn't want one, but not to say it wouldn't happen. Maybe an eshop game.

tumblr_inline_mpy05ynXN21rl5dg1.png
And I'm with you on Ashley meeting Sarissa. I wonder why Wario games has a little magical witch in them.

Back