[Poll] Thoughts on the Nintendo Direct?

What did you think of the recent Nintendo Direct?

• It was awesome! Best thing ever!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It was good

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Eh, it was okay I guess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, I didn't care for it

• I hated it

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
We all know a new WarioWare Game got announced, along with the insanity that is a Super Mario RPG remake and Super Mario Bros Wonder.

So what did you think of it in general? Did you like it?

sure, Mario RPG and WarioWare is great, but DID YOU ALL SEE HOW GREAT JUST DANCE LOOKS NOW? THEY GOT BETTER LOOKING WATER THAN MOST OTHER AAA GAMES!

sure, Mario RPG and WarioWare is great, but DID YOU ALL SEE HOW GREAT JUST DANCE LOOKS NOW? THEY GOT BETTER LOOKING WATER THAN MOST OTHER AAA GAMES!

Wait really? The water is better looking than in most triple A games now?

Compare the TOTK, Street Figher 6, etc's water to Just Dance's water. Plus, look at all the other routines that were announced at the Ubisoft Forward but had their previews released alongside the Direct and were shown off in the direct.
Also, the live chat was HATING on JD appearing at all in the direct. But if they didn't say what it was and just shown gameplay until the end of the trailer, most people would have been likely impressed with the game until realizing that it was JD and maybe the hate comments in the live chat would have been way less.

Compare the TOTK, Street Figher 6, etc's water to Just Dance's water. Plus, look at all the other routines that were announced at the Ubisoft Forward but had their previews released alongside the Direct and were shown off in the direct.
Also, the live chat was HATING on JD appearing at all in the direct. But if they didn't say what it was and just shown gameplay until the end of the trailer, most people would have been likely impressed with the game until realizing that it was JD and maybe the hate comments in the live chat would have been way less.

Sadly the average Direct watcher is very, very shallow in terms of game preferences, and will pretty much hate anything that's not Mario/Zelda/Smash Bros/some other major triple A franchise aimed at longtime gamers and Nintendo fans.

Back