Vinemon is finally finished, by the way.

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
Yes, it's been out! The game that I've been working on for over 5 years, you can finally play it!
Anyone who's a Vinesauce fan probably already saw it, but I thought I might as well make a post about it here as well.

If you have no idea what it is, it's a Vinesauce themed pokemon parody/fangame.
It's full of silly memes, but it's actually a fully fledged game.
If you have no idea what Vinesauce is, it's the channel name of Twitch streamer Vinny Vinesauce, friend of Vargskelethor Joel and a whole bunch of other nice community members.

You can download Vinemon here: Vinemon: Sauce Edition
Be sure to apply the latest patch!
If you have any technical questions, you can also join our public Discord. The main menu links to it.
Here's Vinny's stream of the first 2 hours:

So yeah, I was the main sprite artist. I drew almost all the Vinemon sprites, overworld sprites, party icons, etc.
But we also had help from a few community artists.
I've been making it with a couple of other community members, who are now my best friends. :wlheart:

So yeah, if you wanna know what I've been up to these last few years, you can check it out!
You don't need to be familiar with Vinesauce to be able to get something out of the game, btw.
The memes are presented in such a way that even if you don't get why they are there, you can still appreciate the silliness of it all.
And if you enjoy pokemon games, you'll probably enjoy this one!
All you really need to know is that Vinny is a streamer and he has some friends who are also streamers. The rest will be explained through context clues.

If you give it a play, let me know what you think!

Back