waddup babyz, ask me anythin!!!!!

Terrormisu

Terror! At The Disco
i'm surprised i never opened up one of these, throw em at me! (as long as it's NOT about that brat Carpaccio, manipulative fiend who disrespects ladies!)

Why do you look so much like a twisted version of Princess Peach, lol?
How dare you speak to a lady like that! I'd never be like that oppressive, idealized freak, my beauty is natural and direct!

However, if you want the true story, we used to be friends in high school! It was decades before I met my prince Wario... my sunglasses-mask was even a separate color! It was Purple! Yeah, quite a weird phase...Ohohoho!

But anyways, she used to be the big cheese in high school...Before she was a princess, always pushing people in lockers! She was afraid of saying fuck or anything wrong like that, so she'd call people in her high pitched voice "bubs" and "nerd"s. So one day, I transformed into my REAL form and shoved her into a locker! She tried so hard to get out, but failed! Ohoho!

Oh, also, around that time Carpaccio was testing out his army, and he decided to burn the whole place down. Didn't even tell anyone, just as a tax write-off! Everyone evacuated but her, but when I checked her locker she was nowhere to be found! She left behind her dress, but it was tinted red instead of pink. Decided to wear it 'cause it looked great, but back then when I was a younger queen I only wore dark red band shirts I found at thrift shops! Quite uncharacteristic of me, I know it seems, but there's even one under this baggy dress of mine!

Apparently the myth is that that locker turned into a portal and transported her into the mushroom kingdom! But i'm not really interested in that freaky, lame hag. The only TRUE princess here is me! And my only prince is...the lovely Wario!

So, how did you discover the Wario series? What was your first game?
one of my first consoles was the GameBoy Advance, which had 1 game. that game was WarioWare Inc. I played it and was fucking mesmerized at the really wacky, snarky and often times just stupid sense of humor and how "raw" it felt? Even though it had an E rating it felt like it wasn't holding back any punches, it was purely the dev's personalities. That really hit well for me, and from that moment on I was OBSESSED with Wario. Then later on I got the other games, Touched, WarioWorld and even later on WL4 and when G&W came out I watched videos of it ENDLESSLY but never got it. Wario just touched me in a way no one else had, he felt like a ray of creativity and honesty in a world of fake and dishonest games. Also he's German (or Italian depending on how you interpret him), and same with most of the characters of Wario games and that really hit it for me because i'm European and the fact whenever I turned on my TV most of the time it was just Americans got really alienating.

What are your opinions on Mario and Count Cannoli?
Oh, that loser Italian Mario! I mean, he contains the same blood as this lovely, paradise-like lady you see here, ...Not in that way, fool! I mean nationality! ...But anyways, he's a total SLAG! Always letting that perverted, repugnant New Yorker cheating on that pushover shortie with a gigantic turtle! Oohoho! But...I would've probably been acting the same if I was a lady born in New York! What a horrible place to live...

...Though, don't take the Shortie part as an insult...there's still some allure to it...especially if they wear Purple instead and still have abs...

Speaking of Purple... So, that Count Cannoli! You know, I don't FULLY hate him. He's an egoist for sure, an annoying, blunt, as the up to date children say...Soyjak! Ahahahahah, Ohohohoo! But he's got good strength, and enslaving that Goodstyle? That was deserved! I hope their tribe burns down like the rest of them...

So, thoughts on the various Wario Land spiritual successors out there, like Pizza Tower and Anton Blast? Do they capture the creative feel well in your opinion?

Back