Wah Theory: The Possible Secret Relation Between Grandma & Ms. Munchly????

Cresh

FRONK, THE ABSOLUTE SEX GOD
So, here's Grandma, from WarioWare Touched.
Screenshot_20181121-022717_1.jpg

And here's Ms. Munchly from WarioWare Gold.
200px-Ms._Munchly_WarioWare_Gold.png

Now look me in the eyes and tell me they don't look really similar.

That's right, you can't because they do! Now this may be a case of Ko Takeuchi drawing old people very similarly, but I feel like there's something deeper here.

I think Grandma and Ms. Munchly may just be related in some way or another. Are they sisters? Are they mother and daughter? Something else?

Well let's go with the first one. If they're sisters, and they're that similar, that mean one thing, Gram and Munchly are twins. And while Munchly is a ninja (a gourmet ninja or something like that), Grandma is simply, well, a grandma. This may indicate that maybe, she was once a ninja too, like her sister, but, seeing as she was pretty old, decided to retire as she probably got tired of all the ninja business.

Another interesting thing, is that they both seem to be big appreciators of food! As you can see in the images above, Grandma is holding a little cup of... Green juice, and Munchly, well, not only does her name derive from munching, she is, presumably, a Gourmet Master too, as she was the one who officially gave the Katana sisters their titles.

So imagine this, two sisters, who are twins and also ninjas, who love food. Who does that remind you of?

Well, Kat & Ana of course!
unnamed.png

So let's get to the point here, and this might be a stretch, but I think that Grandma & Munchly are not only related, but also related to Kat & Ana!

"BUT HOW?!" you ask? Well, simple, they can't be close family members of course, or else the sisters would at least know Ms. Munchly, so I think they are related, but not by blood! They are their ancestors!

This is a whole nother story, but say there's a big family tree of ninjas, and before Kat & Ana, there was Grandma & Munchly, and before them there were two other siblings and yadda, yadda yadda, you get the gist.

It sounds plausible to me. But what about YOU? What do YOU think? post your thoughts down there in the comments or something if you want lol

Oh and thanks for reading my shitty theory, if you did.

tl;dr: Ms. Munchly and Grandma are sisters and are Kat & Ana's ancestors

Pretty solid and good theory, probably a bit of overthinking involved, but overall, it's solid.

Last edited:
Back