Wario fandom demographics?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
A bit random, but what do you suspect are the demographics for the Wario Land and WarioWare franchises?

As in, the types of people who like them? Hardcore gamers from the SNES era? More 'casual' gamers from a later one? More male or female fans of the series? What country tends to buy more Wario games?

Anyone got any ideas about stuff like this?

Land fans tend to be older and "hardcore". Ware fans can be pretty much anything, I'm not sure. But I assure you that "More male or female fans of the series?" is a non-question (no offense though).

I don't really know what demographic it appeals to. That's the problem. Wario series are so strange. Nothing safe and sane like Mario.

So I'd say Wario appeals to weirdos like us.

To be fair, at one time 'weirdos' were the type of people who made up most of the internet gaming forum/community world.

Just look at the Odyssey of Hyrule or Lemmy's Land.

I've also seen how the internet as a whole has gotten more popular since I started using it. And I'm not going to complain about it, because it brought progress to many things, and we can still have our weirdo hangout places like many IRC channels or the Wario Forums. :p

I want to say anyone that would be into SMB2(US) or people who grew up with a GB who played SML2 and then got into Wario Land. WarioWare is just strange so anyone who is interested in app games I guess. Land is just more brag-worthy in my opinion because all it was is different. Like watching a cartoon in a game where each level is a different episode.

Back