Wario Forums is Now Affiliated with Mario Fan Games Galaxy!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Aka the most well known site for fan games and resources on the internet. Including Wario Land and WarioWare related ones, if you're into that sort of thing. You can find their site here, if you somehow don't already know its URL:

So yeah, we now officially have our first non network affiliate. Hopefully it'll help us get a few more visitors here on the forums, and maybe boost our search engine rankings in the process!

What? Now me giving feedback means I'll fix it? Take my hand but not the whole arm. The banner just looks unrecongnizable and unfun. Just stating what I see as a visitor.

MFFG can get away with their inicials only too, but people are not even going to care enough to ask wtf is a WF.

Calm down, it's a joke:

View attachment 10856
This any better? ¿Qué creen ustedes?

Not sure. What do others here think?

I think we should change the icon to the new one. También, I think the partnership is working, we're starting to see muchos new fans!

Another problem about MFGG is that many people are SJWs.
Cyberbullying is one of their favorite tactics and they will use it over the pettiest of things.
They fabricate information or lie about it to keep their narratives standing.
They perform the exact actions they condemn others of performing such as flaming or trolling.
Their political stance is liberal and will do anything to promote censorship of anything they don't like. They have no qualms about promoting political correctness either.
As Drudge-O explained, MFGG has a circlejerking problem. This is due to the fact that they have a strong "you're with us or you're against us" ideology. Doing anything to offend them will result in you getting labeled, and they take what they label people very seriously and claim that this is how they act in real life.
They cyberbully people to achieve their egotistical goals, they even see it as justifiable because it's for "the greater good"
They take offense to anything they don't agree with or actively seek out things to get offended by.

Back