Wario Forums Now Has 80,000 Posts!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Damn, I never knew a Wario fan site would do this well. The series went without much of an internet presence for decades, but I think Wario Forums has really turned that around.

So congrats everyone! We've proven without a doubt that the Wario series has a passionate, dedicated fanbase, and it'll be exciting to see what awesome things you post here in future too. Here's to the future of Wario Forums!

Wario as a character really got adopted by the internet tbh. After going dormant his popularity and personality has been kept alive by countless internet fananimations, fanart and other nonsense. I think we have only the internet to thank for this series even still being known LOL, if it was never invented it would've feel into irrelevancy quick.

Congrats! Nintendo 3DS Central is steadily working it's way to 10000 posts, and will most likely reach it's goal within the year! Currently we're at 8300 posts, so not too much longer!

Keep up the good work, and may this single post get you ever so closer to 100000 posts, and Wario pretty much demands that, right?

Congrats! Nintendo 3DS Central is steadily working it's way to 10000 posts, and will most likely reach it's goal within the year! Currently we're at 8300 posts, so not too much longer!

Keep up the good work, and may this single post get you ever so closer to 100000 posts, and Wario pretty much demands that, right?

Thank you! I'm sure this place will reach 100K posts at some point, and 3DS Central will reach 10K posts soon as well.

Back