Wario in Smash Ultimate and lack thereof

Screenshot_103.png

Except final smash and bike are, you know... the only moves to actually represent ware series! Most of his moves are based on Wario World, as I know. And fart... Just came outta nowere. Have you seen Wario farting in Land? World? Ware? (Okay, he kinda did in Microgame from Smooth Moves, but who on right mind would make the whole move referencing to this stupid microgame, which makes zero sence, just as other microgames?)
Also, fart off this stupid down special move, if you are still making changes to Wario, Sakurai.

My point isn't that his moves all come directly from WarioWare, it's that his random wackiness in general is representative of the random wackiness of the WarioWare games (Also, both the chomp attack and the waft come from microgames, don't ask me why Sakurai would base two of Wario's special attacks off of random microgames, but he did).

Last edited:
My point isn't that his moves all come directly from WarioWare, it's that his random wackiness in general is representative of the random wackiness of the WarioWare games (Also, both the chomp attack and the waft come from microgames, don't ask me why Sakurai would base two of Wario's special attacks off of random microgames, but he did).
Captian Falcon also has random moveset out of nowere. So he represents WarioWare too? (Just kidding, it sounds dumb. I got your point.)
Also, no, Wario was supposted to be wacky in Japan since ML2. He is in Ware games, just because developers couldnt come up with someone wackier, than him (Read interview about first Ware game).
P.S.: To be fair, Wario World has Hyper Suction move, which could inspire Chomp. Plus, Wart seems to be inspired by his "Gas mask" special move from Mario strikers charged (Shoutouts to @Vivid Sniper), which is also weird but who cares.

Back