Wario Land 4 Super Mix - Ending/Credits

It's awesome.
Might I geek over these compressed voices and bizarre feeling of the music overall once again. Avacado Mmm... wait a second, that was a reference used in the preset game/music/comic names in Warioware DIY.
Thank you!
Was it? I knew avocados are mentioned twice in WL4 as the other mention is in The Avocado Song, but I actually didn't know about the DIY names.

Thank you!
Was it? I knew avocados are mentioned twice in WL4 as the other mention is in The Avocado Song, but I actually didn't know about the DIY names.
Yeah, I should know since it's in DIY and I have the game unless it's a region thing. Then again trusting me is full on dedication.

Yeah, I should know since it's in DIY and I have the game unless it's a region thing. Then again trusting me is full on dedication.
Probably should've specified I haven't played nearly enough of DIY so I'm a bit out of the loop. Does the scramble Avacado among other words or something?

Yes, I'm a WarioWare scrub, forgive me.

Probably should've specified I haven't played nearly enough of DIY so I'm a bit out of the loop. Does the scramble Avacado among other words or something?

Yes, I'm a WarioWare scrub, forgive me.
I think so. It probably has a word bank and a random number generator sort of like you said but eventually you'll realize some are just silly and the others are legit references. Yes "Avacado Mmm" is one of them if I'm not mistaken.

I think so. It probably has a word bank and a random number generator sort of like you said but eventually you'll realize some are just silly and the others are legit references. Yes "Avacado Mmm" is one of them if I'm not mistaken.
I learned a thing!
Maybe one day, you can become DJ if you continue to do those awesome mixes.
I'll add it on my playlist. c:
Aww, thanks C:

Back