Wario Land inspired game Slamhammer!

I'm actually learning how to use Game Maker. Let's see where this goes. In the meantime here's more art for the first world.

View attachment 11010

In the Land of Gluttony you'll find lots of delectable monsters. Here are a few.

Cupcreep: Scurries from side to side. Apparently can't see where it's going but knows enough not to walk off an edge.

Frurger: Hops after anyone nearby. Kind of lazy so it pauses between hops.

Fizzfish: Swims slowly forward until it hits something. It's got bubbles for brains.

Whoa, this is so well-made, it looks like it could be from an official game! You're a natural at designing enemies.

I love what Im seeing here! Please tell me he will have a rough Scottish accent! That would match this guy perfectly! (In my opinion) But either way I can tell this is gonna blow up if it gets some traction going!

Believe it or not I still try to work on this in my spare time. Here's some art for an enemy called Globlins.

Globlins are monsters commonly seen inside caves. These slimy pests are more annoying than threatening. They carve their nests in cave ceilings and drip down when they detect an enemy. Whatever you do, don't jump on the one with the spike helmet.

Attachments

• globlins.png
    globlins.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 329
  • globlinest.png
    globlinest.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 295
Believe it or not I still try to work on this in my spare time. Here's some art for an enemy called Globlins.

Globlins are monsters commonly seen inside caves. These slimy pests are more annoying than threatening. They carve their nests in cave ceilings and drip down when they detect an enemy. Whatever you do, don't jump on the one with the spike helmet.

You took a lot of inspiration from the Pirate Gooms and that WarioWare boss nose, I see. It's always nice to see people getting inspired by Wario games.

Back