Wario Mod for Don't Starve!

FelixWario

Wa, HA, EEEEEEE-
Hey people of Wario Forums.

I'm still in the process of cleaning up my profile, it's really dusty because I haven't been here in ages.
So, for my first post after my unexplained dissapearence, I'd like to share with you this little gem sitting in the Steam Workshop for Don't Starve.

What is Don't Starve you ask? It's an uncompromising survival game available for Steam and Playstation 4 and Vita. The creators, Klei, are responsible for some of the better indie titles, such as Shank 1 & 2 or Eets Munchies.
The Workshop is exploding with creative mods that either help you endure the dangers in Don't Starve and prevent you from expierencing it's lovely perma-death punishment, or just give the world more ways of killing you. The mods range from items, world objects, tweaks to gameplay and the reason for this post, characters.

That aside, let's hop to the topic of the Wario mod. The mod adds our favorite anti-hero to the world of Don't Starve and gives him a few perks that'll help him in survival. There isn't much to say about it in a post, but it's certainly fun to play as him!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=183778703&searchtext=Wario
The mod is a bit dated, but that does not mean it's not functioning. I tried it in a post-DLC world and he worked just fine. Plus, he comes with his own voice clips and music! Isn't that just Wa-mazing?

short sidenote: I am not the creator of the mod, so by all means don't assume I'm trying to convince you I made this modification.

Have a jolly new year, everybody!

Back