Wario Teaches Typing - A Wario Text Adventure

This also happens after my previous post
BM: Hey Molten, did you hear that?
M: What?
BM: It sounds like they care about us, like they want to avenge us.
M: Oh for real?
BM: Yeah, it also sounds like Waluigi said they have 4 hours before "they" join him.
M: Who's they?
BM: Gee, what are the chances that's US?!
M: VERY FUCKING LIKELY!!
BM: Before that happens, let's make one last reference.
M: Okay.
BM: Does English have a word for this situation?
BM+M: AAAAAAAAHH!

What they, or I, am referencing:

I'm making this beforehand in case the next post has them coming out of Waluigi, corrupted.
BM: Well, I think Waluigi's sending us out now.
M: Yep, should we have some music on for the fight?
BM: The fight's gonna have tension, adrenaline, and emotion. So I have an idea that suits that.
M: What would that be?
BM: WAIT I THINK IT'S TIME, MOLTEN PLAY THE PROWLER THEME!
M: From Spiderverse?
BM: YES, AND HURRY!
M: OK!
They get sent out of Waluigi, partially corrupted.
BM+M: PREPARE TO DIE

btw i think the prowler theme would be better for your post than mine
and their corrupted line was in bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough to show they're not fully corrupted, and to make it easier to read.

Meanwhile, back in the Dark Realm, Oh Boi, Dabbit and Lucy were all falling and screaming for their lives but then Oh Boi realised something.

OB: Oh yeah, I can just use my sword to land us without harm and create a shockwave to kill everyone. HOLD TIGHT KIDDOS!

Oh boi then suddenly grabs Dabbit and Lucy and hurtles down into the sky, ready to piece down his sword as Dabbit and Lucy were screaming at him to stop.

DDM: HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?
OB: Skydiving
L: AND I THOUGHT THAT AVANEESH'S ADVENTURES WERE BAD ENOUGH!
OB: Don't worry, we're gonna be just fine.

Oh Boi lands and creates a giant shockwave, annihalating several of Dharkon's minions that Waluigi corrupted.

???: HEY SHCNOOKS! DIDJA MISS ME!?

Bowser and Ana then suddenly busted in and took care of the remaining alive minions for the gang.

OB: Oh thank god. We're not alone!
DDM: I swear I think I can't feel my face anymore. Bowser and Ana in front of me. Holy shit.

Lucy smacks Dabbit who falls to the floor

L: NO TIME FOR JOKES! Hey you two have you seen a creepy, glitchy eldritch god with a giant eyeball here, per any chance?
B: No. We literally just got here 5 minutes ago.
A: Oh look there's one now!

The corrupted Darken from Waluigi's glitches loomed forward over the entire realm, looking resentfully at everyone else.

WL: Y̴̹̺̝͚̳̐O̸͇̦͉̠̿Ù̶͍͇͈̻̠͐Ř̴̜͕̟̭̄ ̴̏͜F̵̙̪͛̂͊R̴̼̫̥̟̝͌̅̽̽Ì̶̛̬͚̪̻͆̇͝E̸̜̞͈͙͐͆͝N̵̬͎̬͔̎͗͂̕͜D̶͍͉̀̃̈͋͝S̶͍͕̬̊́̈́ ̴͇̙͈͊͜M̷̨͚̲̯̈́͠͠I̴͕̍G̴̮͑́̈́̕H̵͙͍͔̝͌͒Ṯ̸̰̲̮͗͌͠ ̶̯̖̥̼͋̈̈́́͘H̷̬̦̩̿̉̽ͅͅA̸͈͆̿V̶̬̤̩̑̂̄E̵̝͔͍͚̔̊̈́͜͠͝ ̴͚́̇̑̅͑H̴͉̒͒͛Ȃ̴̧̰̬͆͝Ḋ̶̫͔̺̙͇̃́̑͊ ̷̮͉̾̋̊̆̚͜T̴̛̛̹͉̓̽̈́H̵͚̯̀̾̉̇Ḙ̵̡̟̆̒͛̋ ̷̤̥́"̶̛͕͛Ŗ̵̼̣̦̂͌̀̋Ȃ̴̜̲͒̾͠Z̴͈̤̲̟̋̌Z̸̺̱͉̘͉͗̈́͛Ȁ̷̼̹́̄M̵̯̚͜Ą̴͐́͆T̴̢͈͉̣̞̓̏Ă̵̰͈̞̂ͅZ̸̖̣͙͂̿"̴̝̺͌̄ ̶͎͉͉̔̄́̌͛T̷͎̖̣͋̅͆O̵̹̟̎ ̷̧̛̓̈̄̋Ȯ̵̘̆̂U̷̢̼͋̈́̈́Ṫ̴͚͖̪̈́̇̕R̶͖̲͓̗̰͐̈͐̎̾U̵̲̫͚̘̽̀N̷̹̄̚ ̴̥͚̘̤̳̀͘M̷͍̲̈́̍Y̵̫͔̏ ̵̫͉͇̻̈́̿L̶̺̥̠͛̾̆̽̚I̸͈͊̓Ǵ̵̢͔̻̙̤͑̽͗͝H̵͇͈́́͛̀́T̷͈̞͍̯̓͆̕ ̴̲̣̖͍̔̃͗͂̚F̶̡̧̻́̏ͅO̴̝̫͚̰͔̐̿̈Ŕ̷̢͈͚̑̋̊͝M̷̜͈̼͇̖̅,̴̢̗̟̯̈̌ ̴̰̤̥́̎̄̈́B̸̯̹̀̏̇Ű̶̧̼̦͔̀̉Ṫ̸̨̥̀ ̶̣̗͔̈́̈́̊̈́͘ͅḢ̴͙͘Ḙ̴̪̂͒R̸̡̘̼͊̇͝ͅÈ̴̥̍͂,̴̞̫̇̌́̇͝ ̸͕͇̗͎̫̓͌͠͝͝Y̶̠͎͈̯͚̔̎͝Ở̷̫͐̆U̷̱̳̳̒̚ ̴̳͎̘͂͛̃Ḿ̸̜̺͙̯̆̏̃̚͜Ị̶̦̓̾Ģ̸͕͋͌Ḩ̶̛͇͓T̵̲̟͐̀̈́̽ ̸̛͉͒͆̓Ņ̶͓͓̎͗̏̾͝ͅO̸̡̮͍̩͛T̴̺͊͑̑́̚ ̶͚̥̤̲̄̉͛͊͠B̶͈̱̿̇̎͂͝Ḙ̵̘̝̳͌̓̈́ ̷̧̥͎̾͠S̵̘̯̱͒Ò̴̩̭̇͜ ̵̠̪̳̎̔̀̊̆L̶̼̗̤̈́͑͂̃U̷̜͈̠̲̓̅̆̃ͅC̶͈̫̻̚͜K̵͙̹͂Ÿ̵͎̤́͜.̴̞̌̓ ̸͓̳̩̥̳́̎͘Ļ̴̢̤̬͙̋͂͂̋̈́Ȩ̵̓͝T̴̡̥͔̼͒̆̔ ̸̪͔͈̜͚͑M̷̛̟̮͇̺̪̂͂̅̉E̵̟̩̝̖͗ ̷̤̥̩̺̂̇̐͊̐I̸͆̍͑͘ͅN̸̛̝͖̿̍̿̔T̵̡͉͊̑̾Ṟ̵̬̯͕͇͐̀̋͝O̴͚͚͘D̵̢͖͓͇̗̓̿͐Ȗ̵͇̅̅̓́C̶̗̠͎̀͛̄̋́ͅE̷͇̜̤͇̼̚ ̵̻̜̪̺̽̈́̕ͅY̵̠̥̱̺͠Ò̷̡̠̇̌́͝Û̸͕͑͒ ̷̡̨͇̬̰͝T̷̤̭͙͑̐̽Õ̸͓̙ ̶͚̭̍Ŷ̸̧̥̗̥̑Ọ̸̩̎͝U̸̢͓͎̒̿R̸̢̲͚̆̒̅ ̶̟͑͋̔͝F̸̙͆̕R̸̪̠͍͍̣̓̏͘I̶̧̹̻͕̭̋̈̿E̶̱͈͋̌N̷̮̖͔̋̊͜Ḑ̴͈̥̖͗Ś̴̡͈̺̰̪̄̉̈̎ ̸̣͆̓O̵͎̮̿F̴̯͙͚̖̓̋̈́ ̸̗̙̬̽͋͘͠Y̷̗̬̣̞͑ͅO̶̩̳̿̉̇͝U̶̼͔̘͉̫̒̓͝Ṟ̷̠͂̉S̷̤̼̭̪̞̃̊̒̃͂.̵̢̱͒́̄̕ ̸̡̠̜̄̅B̷̖̃́͘A̶̲̿̍K̶͚̩͍̺̐̉́E̴͍̪̬̫͝R̷̹̮̠̳͔̃̒ ̶͖͓͍̽̋͂͝M̵͖͛́A̴̳̱̫̯͆N̷̬̺͝ͅ,̴̙̝̞̇̑͝ ̴̱̗̣̀̓̓M̷̢̞̪̥̘̓̊͌̆Ồ̸̻̎L̶̲̤͖̾̀̄͌͗͜T̶̨́ͅÊ̸͍͓͇̞͈͆͗̓Ǹ̷̛̰̤̻̿̅̈́,̶͙͍̹͚̌̓͂̚ ̸̳͌̈̓Y̵͕͖̋͊̅̈́̈́Ȏ̵̡͇̹̥̔͝Ů̴̯̤̬͎R̶̘̒͑̓ͅ ̴̙͓̓̓͘T̷̪̣͕̎̆̐̄̎I̵͈̤̔͝M̸̗͇̐͜ͅE̵̗̒ ̵̛͍͎̘̆̑̓̉H̴̨̧̹͑͂͜A̶̘̽̍S̶̜͍͕̆͜ ̸͖͕̱̝̤͌̅Ċ̴͇͓̱̮͇̈́͝O̶̖̱̾M̸̪̝͌̊́͘Ḝ̷̭͔͎͕̃͒͑.̷̛͙͕.̸̦̜͍̲̈́͋.̵̙̬̓͝

DDM: What did he say?
OB: Oh he's just gonna use our friends to kill us and use him as one of our own.
DDM: Oh...
DDM + OB: HE WANTS TO WHAT!?

Then, using his insides and entrails, out emerged Baker Man and Molten as glitched, mangled entities of what they once were. Meanwhile, the Prowler theme from the Spiderverse is playing as Oh Boi, Dabbit, Lucy, Bowser and Ana all are confused as to why the music is playing.

B: Why do I hear boss music? There's no way that these pathetic beings that he's gonna summon is even close to the final- OH GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
A: Oh no, what has happened to these people? Poor things!
OB + DDM: Baker Man?
L: M-m-molten?
BM + M: W̷̖͓͇̯̞͝Ȩ̴̩̜̭͓̄ ̵͍̜̦̣̒̂Ȧ̷͉̜̫̩̆Ŗ̷͝È̴̡͕͋͛̑͜͝ͅ ̶̨̤̮̳̌H̸̠̍E̴͎̠̐͜Ȑ̶̗͔̻Ę̸͓͇͚͎̈́͗̔ ̴͇̅̀̅͒́T̵̛̻̮̼͇̓̆̄Ô̵͖̰͓͍̺͐̑̽͑ ̴̘̹̫͒̈́̆͘Ą̸̭̺̰͑̇͆C̵̨̢̝͎̑̉̊̚C̴̢̞͈͙̜̃̈́̍͝E̸͎̹̥͍͂̓̚P̷͎͔̤̬͎̈́̾̉Ṱ̵̡̠̹̭͆͊̇̇ ̸̜͇̮̺̽̆̒̐͘Ỵ̵̮̚O̵̢͇̤͌͊́͊̈Ų̸̢̺̥̍̚͠R̸͈͕͙͉̠͑̽ ̵̥̥̏́̌̐Õ̴̯̫̠͛͊̈́̂F̷̣̯̻̤̭̈́̄́͑͆F̵̦̦̼͗̔̓E̷̖͌̽͗̚͝R̶͔͆̇I̴̞͐̈́̂͠͠N̶̢̺͙̝̒̆͑ͅG̶̤̽̇̂́̀Ş̸̝̖͉̋͆̕͜ ̷̢̈̎̇T̸̡̗̲͖͎̃̃́Ợ̴̘̠̋̋̅̀ ̷̮͇̀O̵̠̬͉͒̽͛̉U̴̠̓̽̀R̵̜̥͙̟͓̊͛̽̿ ̴̲̟̯̃̉͜L̸̝̫̟̳̊͊̽̍͋Ô̵̻͈̊͝R̵̮̋͒͜D̸̝͈̻̬̀̐̚.̶͇̯̥̿͘͜ ̶̘̼̍̽Ń̵͉̦̤͙̓̆̕Ơ̶͖͍W̸̫̬̺͖̝̒̅ ̵̛̣͊̈́͌C̴̺̜̲̼̏̈́Ō̷̢͚̌̓̈́͆Ḿ̸̘͝Ȩ̶͙͉͋̾ ̷̡͙̗͎̆̊́̉T̷̳̯͐̉͒̇Ọ̴̢̯̻͛ ̶͚̱̐U̶̹͆͛͊̈́S̵͚̠̾̕͘͜ ̵͍͉̫̎͐͊M̶̧̧͓͗̅͑̑̈À̷̡̦͍̂̌̒Ŗ̴̘̳͑͛T̵̖̳̞́̆͗̚͝Y̷̧̜̎̕Ṙ̸̨̢̟̗̩͝S̷͔̱̣̼͙̏͑̇̕.̶̛̳̇̋̈́͘

L: NO! YOU TWO NEED TO STOP FOLLOWING HIM. WHERE'S THE LOVABLE ASSHOLE SIDE OF YOU TWO!? THE SIDE WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE! THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU, PLEASE, IF YOU CAN HEAR US, STOP!

The two twitched for the seconds and dropped their weapons and seemed to have accepted this gesture and wished to embrace everyone else after so long.

A: I think that they listened. You know what, I love group hugs, let's embrace them guys.

B: I dunno Ana, you're always the more gullible one of the two. You know what, I'm gonna go with your advice then. Come here.

With tears in their eyes, Oh Boi, Dabbit and Lucy and came to embrace the pair whilst Bowser and Ana too joined as well. Waluigi thought was smiling deviously and made his move. Baker Man and Molten stabbed all of them and injected their poisonous, glitchy venom into their bodies. Lucy, Oh Boi and Dabbit were all breathing in shock, Ana began to cry, whilst Bowser just looked like he knew it all along. Before then, everyone was enveloped in a dark, black, glitchy envelope.

BM + M: T̵͖͛̊͗͠R̸̼̎̆Y̴͖͚̯͔͔͛̍̈̌ ̸̦̽̄̂Y̸̙̾O̶̠̟͇͆̔̎Û̷͓̭̋̃̚R̷̡͂̔̔̈́͘ ̵̪̳̭̬͌̊͊̾̈́H̶̪͈͙͎̋̄A̷̛̞͔̥̬͝Ṙ̶̘͉͙͙͊̓D̸̢̞̮̯̻́̔̀͝È̶͓͚̬S̷͙͋͛̑T̴͍̤̯̠̾͐̀͝,̶̜̤̫̤̼̎̿ ̵̭̲͙̥̆B̶̨̹̳̱̫͒U̴̗̞̥̎͆̽̏͝ͅŢ̶̱̙̺̂ ̸̡̮̞̻̥̈̈Ỳ̷̭̦̬͍̀̕O̶̲̥͎̻̝͑̑Ṵ̸̈͘͝ ̶̢̤̣̖̙̈́́̓͛S̴̨̈́H̸̖̼̅͌́Ȧ̴̳͉͗͜N̸͖̼͓͠'̴̞͑̊̍̔̌T̶̛̠͎̃̐ ̷̧̫̃̓̊̀̾D̵̗̭̖̙̋́̽͜Ę̶̺̫̘̣͐P̵̺͓͍̙̐̑ͅL̸̺͓̦̼̙̇̒Ě̶̲͙͈͚̾̈͌̚T̶͍̜̠̻̈́͋É̸͇̩͗̍͝ ̷̛͚̪̜̉̄T̷̨̡̝̤̟̃̎̾́̐H̸̗͕̯͗̂̕E̵̫̗̕͜͝ ̵̛̝̽̄͋P̵̩͗̌Ǒ̸̥̼͇̙͕̕I̴̘̳͗̅̀͒́S̴͓̩͇̮̫̒̕O̵̢̘̐Ǹ̷͎͈̖̅̑ ̴̳͔̺̅̑͝Ṭ̵̱͉̘̩̀̑̔̾̽H̵̛̜̭͉͐̃̓́Ǎ̵̢̛͍̺̗̈́̎̎T̴̛̹͇̅ ̷̨̛͍̱̪̙͋B̵̢̧̡̻̈̀̎R̵͔̥̳̘̒O̸̺͊̇̀̂͠Ȕ̴̢͈̹̃̍́͒G̶̘̼̲̽́̉̈́͘H̶̼̒T̶͇̐̇͝ ̵̢̤̞̓Ṷ̶̫̀̋͒͘͝S̸̼̃͆̉̊̂ ̶͍͍͉̪͆̉͝Ţ̵̤̭̫́̎́Õ̶͙̩͘ ̶̩̗̒͛́̀̌Ĺ̷̖̭̝͋̑̿͊I̴̳̖͎̩͆̃G̷̡͔͍̯̳͑͛̽͒͠H̶̻͉͍͚̓̚T̴̜̾.̶̹͎̼̓͐͘̚ ̷̩̼̥̄̿̄Ơ̴̟͎̫̬͌̓U̶̱̔R̶̯̰̥̦̳͛͋ ̵̧͖̙̬̈́̕G̸̱̮̫̯͂͑̚Ǒ̷̞̙̝̤̽̆L̸̰̒D̴̢̰͒E̴͎̾̓̽̎͘Ǹ̷͔̠̬͈̻ ̴̝̲̠̒̄̒̊Ĝ̵̺̦̒Ä̴̹̠͇L̶̜̅̊̈́̑̉͜E̴̢̡̢̼̊͜ ̸̙͕̿͊͐͘Í̶͉̩̺̒S̶͕̍̾͝ ̵͕̠̦̅̏̿͝T̴̯̟̀͆Ḧ̴͔̰͕̼͙́̎̏̕͝Ḛ̵̢͘̚ͅ ̶̭̜̬̈͗́̀Ṡ̵̡̢͓̮A̵͓͕̓̿V̶̛̘̜̪̮̣Ḯ̵̠̥̒̑̚͜͝O̷̝̜̯̅̄Ų̶̮̆̍R̷̡͇̝̘̾ͅ ̵̛̮͈̜͊̆Ọ̴͇̫̮́̓̍̕F̵͍̱̙͖͌̇̎̿̏ ̶̩̥͇͇̂̏͐̒T̶̥́̅̽͊͘ͅH̷̨̡͇̼̀̾͒̓̀I̸͖͖̯͐Ŝ̴͎͇͂̍̀̚ ̴̢̹̖̮̈́Ẅ̴̝̾͌́͊O̸̭̍̄̈́R̶̛̞͉͙̎̕͝͠L̵͈͗̈́̿̚͘D̷̡̛̲̤̟͊͒̌̚ ̸̩̦̭̍͛͐A̵̢̻̹͖͔͆Ň̷̡͎̫͝͝Ḋ̸̼̫͊͋̇̿ ̵͉̒̄T̵̛̜̲͙̺̤͒̀H̴̫̪̮̬̠̾́͊̏Ë̶̠̺́ ̷̠̉̎̕C̷̟̣̯̩͠O̶̧̮̰̰͋̔̃N̷̡͚͑͠͠Q̵͎̓̋Ǘ̵̘͉̂ͅȨ̶̞̣̖̞̾R̷̪͖̥̞͈̀͛̈́̚͠Ę̴̳̚R̶͉͖͂̇́͐͝ ̸̞͈̩̽̿͘O̷̰͉̖̊͊F̸͇͉̜̤͑̊̈́͘ͅ ̸̭̺̈́̀͐̽̚T̴̡̨̫͍̪͊̋͊̏̅H̵̗̯̋̀̿I̴͖̯̎͑͒̐S̵̥̀ ̷͖͍̯̗̜̓͛̀͒̕Ü̴̟̦͙̫̤N̵͍̰̩̦͓̚I̴͕̪̊̌Ṽ̶̙̍̎E̵̠͝R̵̜̍̀̀͒͠Ŝ̶͕͕̝̽͆̃͐Ę̶͔̦͉̝͋͆̾.̷̧̖̃͒͗̇ͅ ̸̲̜̠̲̪͑̚Y̶͓̖͇͎͙͆̈́͗̉͘Ỏ̴̗͔͖̲̬̌U̵̱̙͕̐ͅ ̵̡̣̆̐̓͜W̷̦͗̕Í̵͚͔̈́̄̾L̵̺̟̹̻͍̎͂̐Ĺ̶̥̹̥̻͚͊̔͊̀ ̷̫̤̟̳̒̐̊̽͝D̸͇̈̈́̅̕͜͜ͅI̸̖͐E̵̱̱̯̞͋̈́ ̸͈͈̓͋̓̚B̴̳̠͝Ȳ̵̹͗͐̕͠ ̷̠̰̜̋͋̎͌̉Ơ̴̼͙͗̒U̵̲̮̣͓͎̍̎́̊͑R̶̛̯̙̜̿͌̐̔ ̷̨̩̪͎̆͒͒̍H̴̫̠̹̍A̷̘̞̹̍̆̌̎N̶̬̾D̷̟̺̫̗͂̇̀͋͝S̴͙̪͊͗̆ ̷͇̻̔͋̌̂T̸͔̲̼͒͗͠O̷̡̨̧̡̥͂̏͝ ̸̨͚͉̹͛́̐Ș̸͙̣̽̒̑̃̑Å̴͉̫͎̔T̴̥̳̬͂̊͐Ȉ̷͖̟̫S̶̥͐F̷̡̬́͒̈́Y̸͉̻̯̰̩̋̓ ̸̺̤̿H̴̰̎Ī̷̛̦͙͍̇̈́Ş̶̞̠̹̿͜ ̵͍́̈́̊͆̍Ṛ̸̞̲͛̏Ḛ̷̙̩̼͑̄̀͜Ḯ̵̛̟͓̩̊̀̌G̴̺̗̪̅̌̾̚͝N̶͚̐͒̌̚.̴̀ͅ

OB: Well, I guess this is it guys. It's been fun knowing all of you.
L: I never really got to know you guys too well, but at least we won't die alone.
DDM: Well look on the bright side, at least we'll always have each other.
B: This is dumb and boring. We'll never die. This is an animation for god's sake, some crazy plot twist'll happen and we'll suddenly get like the chaos emeralds or something, I don't know, become super and take these guys down.
A: Guess we'll never know, goodbye everyone.

All began to sob, except Bowser as they were about to accept their fates. Bu then, all of a sudden, everyone's hearts began to glow and Bowser noticed this and began to report to them.

B: Hey guys, it looks like our hearts seem to be glowing. I dunno what it is, but something' tells me that its gonna be good!
DDM: Now's not the time for jokes Bowser, we're about to die now.
B; No, I'm serious look.

Oh Boi, Ana and Lucy also began to notice this and were discussing this with each other. Then, Dabbit noticed this and asked Lucy about this.

DDM: What is this weird, pulsating energy?
L: It looks like we have the power to summon something. Wait, the chaos emeralds!?

Suddenly, the chaos emeralds all caused Bowser, Ana, Oh Boi, Dabbit and Lucy to transform into Super Sayan forms of themselves.

B: KNEW IT AGAIN!

By this time, the entirety of the Dark Realm was surrounded by a glitchy fountain. Baker Man and Molten, still corrupted, leant forward and looked on at them.

BM + M: Ŝ̴̫̇͗t̸͙̞͊̀i̵͉̝̒l̸̠̮̣͊̕l̶̬̻̘͒͠ ̶̯̭͑ẖ̴̜̲̽̀e̸͔͌̈́ŕ̷̹̣̖̿̍ě̷̮̩̜̌̿?̵̮͐̈́̈́ ̸͓̽͠H̵̨̗̙̄̍̓â̸͔̄ş̴̧̓̀ ̵̯͉̥͋͠͠t̷̩́̔̕h̶̜̆̉̾é̸̜̾͛ ̵̡̠̉̂ͅd̴͒̚͜a̸͎̤͝r̷̮͐͋͑ḳ̴̦̊ ̵͙̬̺͐́p̷̝̫͒̈̕o̴̫̾w̷͇͊̄̓e̷̩͋͑r̵̥̉̿̐ ̷̨̫̆̎̔n̵̜͓͕̽̍̅o̸̗͙̮͌̆ẗ̶̥̦̺́̄̚ ̴̳͖̈́c̸͔̗̊̐̄r̴̢͕̱̽̏ǔ̸͍͂̅s̷͎̲̋͋h̶̟͙̱̚e̸̘̎̃d̶̘͂ ̸͇̓͛̄ÿ̶̞́o̶̻̬̹͊̃͊u̵̢̕r̵̲͌̌̋ ̵̙̆p̸̙̓͒̋ù̶̗̘́n̴͇͘y̵̦̤̥̑͊ ̶̬̓̿h̴̞̳͝õ̷͕͕͛̽p̸̝̱̜̄͌̅è̸͚s̸̢̈́̊?̴̡̙̯̽͋ ̷̣̝̑S̷͎͖̮͆̒̈́ó̵̪̣͑ö̵̝́̇̃n̴̩̤̓̏͊ ̷̮̘̈́t̷̗̆͜h̸̞̒ì̷͉̫s̵̖̫͐ ̷̟̦̐ͅk̶̛̫̣ͅi̵̳̿͝ṇ̶̮̒g̴̠̋d̴̜̠̓̌́͜o̸̧̦̤͘m̴̘͓̼͋̿ ̸̞̠̼͂̎w̴̧̫̙̏͝i̷̝̼̋̽ĺ̷̟͕̼̓l̴̮̄̓ ̶̭̜̈́̏v̵͚̜̽̔ǎ̵̡̭̮͆n̷̙͍̼̈́͒ȋ̶̙̗̅̆s̴͇̗̩̿̕h̶̝̽̈́ ̸̳̯̉̕͝a̴͇̋̕l̷̤̈́ȯ̵̪̣ṋ̷̅̂g̶̟̃̈́ ̴̳̖̰̊̕w̶̜͒̇í̷̘̱̍͝t̵͖̪͊h̵̼͈̭̆ ̴̞̒́͝a̴̮̫͒̿͘l̶͍̞͒̇̀l̷̛̞̲͇̓̀ ̷̢̘̥̔w̷̬̿͘h̷̼͎͈̑͑̾ò̶͇̩̀͠ ̴̟̬͕͝ḑ̷̙̪́ẉ̶̏̃e̸̙̐̓ͅl̸̼͇̗̇l̷̨̡͔̿̉́ ̵̠̥͇̅̈́̈́ẇ̷̗͖͔̓į̸̨͍̄t̷͙̻̹̿̄h̴̯̠̃̎̀i̷̡͔̠̓͊͝n̸̜͊̈́͛.̴̮̟͆́ ̸͔͚̑̉͝A̷͕̋̓͠n̸̪̎d̸̮͛͋͜ ̴͕̱͇̋y̸̗͊o̸̩̽̾͑ứ̶̤̦,̸̤̘͍̿̾ ̷̟̾͝t̸̢̜͛ȯ̷̫̫̦̈́ỏ̷̗̓,̵̫̺͝͠ ̵̘̗͈̈́w̵͖͑͛͆i̸̖̫̹̾͋l̵̩̩̇͋̈́ĺ̷͈̆̔ ̶͎̊̈́͝s̸̟͔̊ḻ̷́͋̊e̴̪̅ḙ̶̈p̸̢̰͋ ̶͉̞̂͊͘e̵̺̙͛̎͑ẗ̶̝̭́́̊ẹ̴̗̻̆̀r̷̨̛̟̫̔n̸̳̗̠̿̃â̴̪̬̙l̵͔̾͜l̷͙̝̍̕y̸̞̩̠͊̑̏ ̶̖̩͓̍i̴͇̣͈̽̓̕n̸͖͊̇̽ ̷̢̯̯͌t̴̪̺̒͠h̸̳̋̂è̸̥͎̚ ̷̱̉͐̚ḑ̷̖̊͂a̴͓̰̥̓͝r̸̟͚̗͒͑̾k̸͚̓̊̑ ̴̗̃͋̋p̴͓̟̍̔o̵̝̱̓ẅ̶̮́̌è̵̻͖͋̓r̴̦̄̉̒'̶̡̭͉̇̆͂s̷̯͝ ̷̮͌͠e̵̛̱m̵̝̼͗̊̔b̸̝̩̒̅̓ṙ̴̦̮̒͒͜á̷̂ͅc̵̨̈ȩ̶̹̿̑!̸̱͆̀ ̶̘̄

OB: No time for speeches you two. HIT THE MUSIC AND BOWSER...
B: IT'S SHOWTIME!

Undefeatable from Sonic Frontiers starts up as an epic fight scene starts. It's OB + DDM + L + B + A VS BM + M + WL (as Dharko n.) Molten and Baker Man were weak and about to die as the music was reaching the end. With tears in their eyes, Lucy, Oh Boi and Dabbit all said goodbye before surging at them ready to slice them open. But after they did, their force was so powerful that the glitched darkness consuming Baker Man and Molten was cut open, whilst the two were unharmed and back to their normal forms. Overjoyed, they all reunited for one big hug.

M: Goddamit Lucy is was terrifying in there! At least Baker Man kept me company.
L: We're just glad you're OK!
OB: You're always the best in our hearts, Baker Man.
BM: Aw, shucks.

The Darken that Waluigi was controlling contracted and slithered away into a portal and everyone felt that the barrier between light and darkness was beginning to quake.

L: We need to go! NOW!
M: No shit. Let's help transform them into dark spirits to pass through Dharkon's barrier.
BM: Can I pee beforehand?
B: After the greatest battle of our lives!? Sure, why not?
BM: Gee, thanks!

Everyone transformed into Dark Spirits and passed through Dharkon's barrier. The point where Galeem and Dharkon's barriers crossed was shaking as the two forces began to rip apart. Waluigi had enough of everyone and was ready to end this once and for all. Wario, Peppino and Papyrus will need the help of the spirits to help them take down this eldritch beast once and for all...

To be continued in the final part of this specific battle...

Meanwhile, Team Sonic and Team Dedede...
D: So, what do we do while we wait for 'em?
S: I don't know.
T: I have an idea.
s: what is it?
T: A rock paper scissors tournament.
C: Tails, that's an... interesting decision.
s: do you have anything better?
C: We could just talk about things.
T: Like what?
D: Who we like, if anyone?
C: I mean, maybe.
T: What music we like to listen to?
S: Sounds good to me.
T: Thanks for the idea, Cosmo.
C: You're welcome.
Just decided I'd make a filler scene with Sonic and Dedede's teams because I'm bored of not doing anything on this site. Ignore this if you want

Meanwhile, Team Sonic and Team Dedede...
D: So, what do we do while we wait for 'em?
S: I don't know.
T: I have an idea.
s: what is it?
T: A rock paper scissors tournament.
C: Tails, that's an... interesting decision.
s: do you have anything better?
C: We could just talk about things.
T: Like what?
D: Who we like, if anyone?
C: I mean, maybe.
T: What music we like to listen to?
S: Sounds good to me.
T: Thanks for the idea, Cosmo.
C: You're welcome.
Just decided I'd make a filler scene with Sonic and Dedede's teams because I'm bored of not doing anything on this site. Ignore this if you want
Nah, I mean the audience might get bored of watching fight scene after fight scene so these are nice fillers, keep going with them.

Dedede looks in the distance and sees the battle
D: GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE?!
S: That's a big fight, it seems they're... flying into Ghaleem and Dharkon?
s: eh, brawl had a better final boss.
T: A big climactic battle, people flying through to possibly break a barrier. Wait...
Tails gets sad
I wish there was another way. I miss her.
Cosmo looks at Tails
C: Um, Tails, I'm right here.
T: Oh, right.
C: Wait, you really still feel sad about me?
T: Of course.
S+s (mental line): (Oh brother, the Tailsmo shippers are going to be all over this)
D (whispering to Sonic and Sans): Should I change the subject? This is awkward.
S (whispering back): Yeah.
D: Hey guys, I think I had a weird dream last night.
s: what was it?
D: I had a dream of Knuckles, Bowser, Sans, some guy in a Hawaiian flower shirt and khaki shorts, and another guy fighting zombies, then Knuckles ended up switching places with someone else with red hair, then I saw 4 people, 2 yellow, 1 green, 1 white, riding a bus, among doing some other things.
S: This question seems weird, but where were the first group fighting the zombies?
D: In space, why?
S: Wait, I remember Knux saying something about the moon and zombies before all this happened, back in the blank white room.
s: i wish this is all just a dream, and someone wakes up, back in that room.
T: 2 yellow, 1 green, 1 white, could one of those be me?
C: I kind of want to ride a bus, it could be me.
Not so subtle hint about my change to my ending, and my idea for how this ending can tie back to before it started.

Last edited:
T: What were we talking about before? Oh yeah.
S (mental line): (Oh no)
T (starting to cry): THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
C: Are you afraid we'll have to shoot Sonic and Shadow at them?
D: Shadow's dead, remember?
C: Right.
S: Don't worry, Tails, they're gonna be fine.
Sonic and Cosmo comfort Tails
T: Thanks guys.
S: Don't sweat it, you're our best friend.
C: Yeah, and that's what best friends do.
T: I love you guys.
Tails hugs Sonic and Cosmo

This'll hopefully be the last one before the next part of the fight
S: Well, since Shadow is dead now, I might as well share some dirt on him.
D: I'm listening...
S: Once, during a Twitter Takeover, someone asked what songs we had stuck in our heads.
s: alright, and then what?
S: Amy started singing Anti Hero.
D: Like that song that goes "It's me, hi"?
T: Yeah, and then Shadow joins in for "I'm the problem, it's me".
s: nahhhhh bro.
D: EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
s: shadow's a swiftie? maaaaan i'm dead.
D: Hey, uh, cabbage patch girl, are you okay?
C: I have a name, and it's Cosmo. Anyway, I'm just hoping for the sake of the world that this goes in Wario's favor.
s: c'mon, paps, you got this.
D: I would enjoy the dream idea, let's all try waking up.
They all try waking up, but obviously, it fails, because this isn't a dream, or at least it's not one of them dreaming.

Back