Warioware Gamecube

Magical Ashley

Treasure Hunter
I recently found somebody who is selling Gamecube games around my area and found that he has Warioware for it. As I said before on my introduction page I am only looking for Wario games that include Ashley.

I am unaware if she is in this game as I couldn't find anything on her, I am fully aware she isn't in all Warioware games, but no clue to which games that do and do not have her present.

So, in short, is she in this game or not?

She isn't in the game, only Touched, Smooth Moves, Do It Yourself and Game & Wario have her.

Also, not trying to be annoying or anything, but why are you only looking for games that have Ashley in it?

Naw, she isn't in the game unfortunately. The game probably would be better with her, not game-wise, but it would have been cool to have her in.

why are you only looking for games that have Ashley in it?

Don't be silly, just look at her username. Says a lot about her, she said she didn't really like the other characters very much, so probably she isn't gonna give the early ware games a try.

Only the newer ones probably since dey have Ash-wee in em'

Don't be silly, just look at her username. Says a lot about her, she said she didn't really like the other characters very much, so probably she isn't gonna give the early ware games a try.

Only the newer ones probably since dey have Ash-wee in em'
I was just asking a simple question smartass, besides "I won't play the game because character XY isn't in it" is a mentality that I simply don't get, there is a lot more to games then just that.

I guess is just her opinion. There's a lot of different people with different tastes. Who knows what goes on in her head, all I know is she has great taste in characters, well, great in one character at least.

For you, Magic Ashley. You have a great username.

It's not like it's any of my bussines what games she wants to play, I just don't get this "I only care about Ashley and everything else can go up in flames" mentality. I will happily exclaim my adoration for the Ware cast at any opportunity I can get, but the fact is that WarioWare is by no means a character driven series, which is why I find this so suprising.

I guess it's just a bit disappointing to me, because I always used to defend Ashley whenever BooDestroyer would make claims about Ashley fans only caring about her and happily dumping on everything else in the series(doesn't apply to Magical Ashley, I might add ). I was convinced that nobody would be this extreme, but you in particular have proven me wrong time and time again and I can't help but feel like a bit of a moron because of that.

I won't discuss this any further because it has nothing to do with the thread at hand (althought the derailment was admitingly my fault), she knows what games to play and that's fine and good.

Just for the record I'm probably the only one who feels like that, I'm a fan of Ashley, but doesn't mean we're all like this. Hopefully people like Me, Emma and a few others doesn't make you dislike or even hate Ashley.

Magical Ashley probably just wants to try the ones with Ashley in them, once she finds out she likes the game odds are she'll go look for the other ones, even without Ashley.

Yeah, I want to know why you wouldn't want it if she isn't in it. I'm a bit curious about that too.

Though it does sadden me to see that the original GBA game, GCN, and Twisted (and Snapped if you want to include that) are now getting this "Where the hell is Ashley? 0/10" criticism. Is this what it's all come down to now?

Let us not make a big deal out of this. I'm only here because of Ashley, so of course I want her in the Wario games I perches. Simple as that. What if I end up not liking Warioware? at least then I can say that I officially played a game featuring Ashley.

The game looks fun anyways, I like fast paced mini-games. Sort of reminds me of Mario Party if it's mini games were 5 seconds max with only one player.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I don't own a DS-I, sadly. I also don't see Ashley in this game, what would she even do in such a game? It looks like it's nothing more than land the Airplane safly unless she's chasing the Paper airplane.

So basically she's nothing more than a cameo or does she really do anything else? Does she try to stop your paper airplane by zapping it out from the sky? because now that sounds more like her.

Back