[Upcoming Game] WarioWare Gold: All Phone Codes!

Broder

What am i doing here? (lol abandoned account now)
Heya! A new user just posting here, i just decided to give you all the 30 phone codes that are in the game, that work on both Wario's Phone, 9-Volt's Phone, And Jimmy's Phone, ok, let's start this!
1. KJKJ: The Fortune-Telling Says That You Will Have a Very Unlucky Day Or SuperLucky Day (It Can Be Random)
2. KACI: You Call To The Dad From Dribble and Spitz Fantasy Micrograme "Mars Jars"
3. HAGE: You Call That Guy That Have A Hair Problem on His Nose Think, Not Sure
4. EJIA: You Call Handerson, the dude that is in the needle threading microgame
5. JFKE: This Phone Code Will Just Leave You a Infinite Loop Between HDIC, FBGA And This Code
6. HDIC: One Of The Phone Codes That Leaves You On A Infinite Loop
7. FBGA: Another Of The Phone Codes That Leaves You On A Infinite Loop
8. ACHI: Jimmy T. Says The Truth That He's Wearing A Wig And Wear Greens on His Sumo Velt if you call Twice i Think
9. HIHE: I Think You Call Lulu When She Was Eating Food With His Dog
10. BDIA: You Call to Gigantaburger, The Fast Food Restaurant, The Same Restaurant That Orbulon Eated on his Opening Cutscene
11. JIDE: You Call to Someone (13-Amp? Is Possible) That Just Chat With Text And Not Phone Calls
12. HIGE: You Call To Heidi, Sometimes You Can Call Her While She Is Busy
13. BAAI: A Developer Leaves a Special Message
The Message Is When He Says The Time When He First Played WarioWare Inc. From The GBA When He Was a Kid and Now He Helped into The Making of WarioWare Gold, Also The Developer Leaves a Thanks To You By Playing WarioWare Gold
14. HEAD: You Just Call To Ashley, Saying That She Will Not Help Into The Making of Wario's Game Tournament Thinking that Wario Was Calling
15. DECA: You Literally Call The Future You From 10 Years
16. GAHA: "Wrong Number, Sorry"
17. KAJI: You Just Call Someone's That Doesnt Even Get Calls on His Line
18. HADA: You Call "Schnozz Jr.", The Son Of That Nose From That Weird Picking Micrograme
19. BIEJ: You Call to The Girl That Have a Problem With His Nose That is Called Baroness Drip
20. BIED: You Call Pierre Drip, Baroness Sister
21. HAKK: You Call to Someone that Discovered a Bug That Looks Like A Chiken and grow his hair, the creature that i'm refering is from the Mona's "Chiken Pinch"
22. CAFE: You Call To Barista's Cafe from the Rhythm Heaven Series, where there was a Ashley Doll in the entry, and a insane amount of people enters the Cafe, pretty sure most of these persons are fans
23. HAHA: You Call to 13-Amp's Mom, Saying You That The Family Moved Towns to Diamond City
24. AIAI: Someone that have a cat called "Terry" Dont liked that his best friend "Mimi" Scratches the cat
25. JCCJ (Fixed): You Call To Joe's Clothes
26. EIGA: You Call Someone That Tells you That Cinema Is Better
27. IDEA: You Call To Someone that tells you how to get a great idea
28. AIGA: You Call to Someone That Tells you a Love Story (That Girl from the Fantasy Microgrames where she is in love with a guy i guess?)
29. JACK: You Call To A Super Hero Called "Nintenman", is a Mecha Mario Dude That Fights a Realistic Bowser in Dribble and Spitz Micrograme "Classic Clash"
And Finally, The Number 30, KAIE: You Call To Someone Who Have a Lost a Kitty that looks like a Tiger, i think that kitty is from that mash microgame where you dont let the Kitty to get in the rain, i guess...

If i lost someting on one of the codes, dont forget to comment on the post about it
(UPDATE: Tested All Codes One By One From This Post and Fixed the Number 25, Everything is Fixed! Also, i added description to ALL codes, it taked a vey long time to do, but hey, it's done now! Enjoy the codes!
(Another Update: Edited the Phone Number 2, 21, 22 and 29 Descriptions, Thanks @PaulFish For Helping!)

Last edited:
I noticed that i put the wrong Code on the number 25, but is fixed now, also, added a description on ALL phone codes, it taked a very long time to make, well for me, Enjoy!

Maybe you made it obvious, but I wanna try to help figuring out the meaning.

21 is talking about Mona's classic minigame "Chicken Pinch". The scientist says that the hair prevent the creature not to get caught, in fact when you get the hair (when randomly te chicken has it), the bird get free (and there's a challenge)

28 I agree with you, this must be the couple from Orbulon's "Hookin' Up", Ashley's "Tearful Reunion", Dribble & Spitz's "Rocky Reunion" and "Long Lost Love". In particular she mentions his "tapered chin" and she says that their "lives are connected by a thred of fate. A red one" like the one in "Hookin' Up"

29 Nintenman is that sort of mecha Mario that fights a realistic Bowser in Dribble & Spitz Classic minigame "Classic Clash"

30 Yes I agree It is from Mona's "Kitty Cover". Sometimes instead of the classic yellow Kitty, there's a Tiger like One that moves differently

Maybe you made it obvious, but I wanna try to help figuring out the meaning.

21 is talking about Mona's classic minigame "Chicken Pinch". The scientist says that the hair prevent the creature not to get caught, in fact when you get the hair (when randomly te chicken has it), the bird get free (and there's a challenge)

28 I agree with you, this must be the couple from Orbulon's "Hookin' Up", Ashley's "Tearful Reunion", Dribble & Spitz's "Rocky Reunion" and "Long Lost Love". In particular she mentions his "tapered chin" and she says that their "lives are connected by a thred of fate. A red one" like the one in "Hookin' Up"

29 Nintenman is that sort of mecha Mario that fights a realistic Bowser in Dribble & Spitz Classic minigame "Classic Clash"

30 Yes I agree It is from Mona's "Kitty Cover". Sometimes instead of the classic yellow Kitty, there's a Tiger like One that moves differently
Oh, thanks for helping me out with the meanings of the phone codes! Lemme fix the thread

@PaulFish Look What CAT i Found!
20180811_202018.jpg

Ahah everything do make sense!

I have new theories, my dear.

2. If it wasn't clear enough, it's referring to Dribble & Spitz microgame "Mars Jars", as he refers to the "GIANT DRINKING GLASS". Apparently dad is at the phone while you guide the mother (the red one) followed by their kids (blue little ones).
22. The cafe is maybe Barista's one from the Rhythm Heaven series. In Megamix in particular there's also a Ashley doll. This wouldn't be the first time the series quote each other.
ashley doll megamix.jpg

Ahah everything do make sense!

I have new theories, my dear.

2. If it wasn't clear enough, it's referring to Dribble & Spitz microgame "Mars Jars", as in the GIANT DRINKING GLASS". Apparently dad is at the phone while you guide the mother (the red one) followed by their kids (blue little ones).
22. The cafe is maybe Barista's one from the Rhythm Heaven series. In Megamix in particular there's also a Ashley doll. This wouldn't be the first time the series quote each other.
Never got Rhythm Heaven Megamix, also heard that the same team from Rhythm Heaven makes WarioWare games, so that makes sense

Back