WarioWare Gold version differences

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
So apparently in the US version of this game you can pay coins when you game over to cheat and continue where you left of.

This isn't a thing in the EU version! You only have the option to retry from the start! :SGasp:

There also isn't an option to share data with Nintendo through spotpass.

So I guess Europe got a harder, less cheap version of the game.

Whatcha think of this?
And have you noticed any other differences?

Europe haves the retry thing.

But I have to say that dialogues are COMPLETELY different from english to other languages.

Yeah, I bought the game from the UK eShop, and it has the retry option there too.

Not sure why you don't seem to have that option.

I dunno what to tell you, man.
I only have "Start Over" and "Quit"

1533377671477.png

Sorry for the shitty photo.

You only get the option if you haven't beaten the stage before, in other words before you can go for highscores, as a mercy mechanic, so to speak.

Wait, I think I've figured it out.

Have you beaten the main story yet?

If so, then the continue option doesn't appear when you replay a microgame set. It's only there so you can at least get to the ending.

Ok, so I tried it out on a new save file, and it turns out when you game over on the tutorial levels you can continue FOR FREE, making lives basically pointless. That's fine I guess. They're for learning I guess. The first stage in Twisted had no timer either.

And yes, turns out the "pay to continue" option only appears during your first playthrough.
The thing is, during all of my first playthroughs of the story mode stages, I just never lost! SXD So that's why I never saw that option. :STongue:

However, that still doesn't explain why I never got that spotpass info share option... :SHmm:

Back