WarioWare NX?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Do you think we might be seeing one?

I mean, every other recent console has generally had a WarioWare game for it (with the exception of the 3DS), and hey, Nintendo might want to showcase their new system's features, right?

But what do you think? Is WarioWare NX a possibility?

It certainly is. Hopefully we get something closer in structure to the first couple of games. Since Game & Wario's minigames weren't originally made with the series in mind, I'm hoping the series' dev team and Nintendo are interested in returning to a more traditional format. I would also be open to the idea of a D.I.Y. sequel that allows for button controls, less restrictions, and content sharing that isn't restricted to friends a la Mario Maker.

I also just posted this in another thread, but honestly, I would pounce on an iOS WarioWare that played similarly to Touched and D.I.Y. (provided it doesn't use a F2P model for its core content that sucks you dry).

(provided it doesn't use a F2P model for its core content that sucks you dry).
It's hard to see how this could end up since Nintendo is getting increasingly overzealous with DLC. I used to defend amiibo but with things like amiibo Festival and amiibo Challenge I think Nintendo is getting close to taking it too far.

I'm very optimistic right now. Every game console since the GBA had a WarioWare game, so it's safe to assume that a next console also will have a (real) WW game.

Sorry to say, but as much as I'd wish for one, I can't see WarioWare coming back. If they did something, it would be a Game & Wario type game, not WarioWare...
I don't see Wario Land coming back either... *Cries*

Sorry to say, but as much as I'd wish for one, I can't see WarioWare coming back. If they did something, it would be a Game & Wario type game, not WarioWare...
I don't see Wario Land coming back either... *Cries*
Kind of doubt they'd take that approach given G&W's poor critical reception. As far as I know it wasn't a hit sales-wise either.

I have no idea what the future of Wario Land is, especially since I do know Shake It kind of flopped.

Back