WarioWare Twisted has the most mini games in any video game?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
According to Mario Wiki, Guiness World Records seems to think so, with the game's total of 223 getting it the world record.

WarioWareTwistedRecord.png

But what do you think? Could WarioWare Twisted really be the video game with the most mini games in history?

It surprised me to see that they still make videogame-specific editions of Guinness World Records. I always saw that as an early 2000s kinda thing.
Overall, WarioWare Gold features 316 microgames, the largest collection in any WarioWare game to date, a record previously held by WarioWare: Twisted! for the Game Boy Advance.
Would anyone be able check the new one and see if WarioWare Gold got in? Wasn't listed on their site.

It surprised me to see that they still make videogame-specific editions of Guinness World Records. I always saw that as an early 2000s kinda thing.

Would anyone be able check the new one and see if WarioWare Gold got in? Wasn't listed on their site.
Bruh, the 2010 edition of Guinness's Video Game Records was the first (and only) edition I ever purchased.

Back