Welcome to Wario Forums Roleplaying!

wow, 6 posts in a row? crazy, anyway, I made the cover of a cruel angel's thesis and the cover art for WTT
yeah i may have misspelled mips but dw abt it
cover.png

Attachments

• NeWahn-Sega-Genesis-DeDeDEvangelion.mp3
    5.5 MB
i could animate it in sfm, and maybe make a WMOD soundfont cover of a cruel angel's thesis from neWAHn sega genesis as the theme song. the mystery character, until the episode where he/she is revealed, would be a black shadowy figure, and you could hear a sound of a robe coming off (using something like a towel for foley) as it cuts to the party's reaction (wario, d3, sonic, and anyone else who joined them before then), and reveal the character, maybe make the first part like the "I'm..." and the reactions the end of an episode, have it cut to "to be continued", and have the reveal the beginning of the next episode.
I have the MIDI, the cover, and the remaster. Also, I changed my mind. What I actually want to do is have it so that during the final battle (not spoiling it, you'll have to read it yourself), the mystery character (or characters, perhaps) reveals themselves (again, there'd be a cliffhanger between the parts of the reveal) to face the final boss.

here's the cover, both original, and remaster.
original is just the MoD soundfont, remaster has the S3&K and KSSU soundfonts too, to represent Sonic and Dedede.

Attachments

• NeWahn-Sega-Genesis-DeDeDEvangelion.mp3
    5.5 MB
  • NeWahn-Sega-Genesis-DeDeDEvangelion-ReWAHstered.mp3
    5.5 MB
Back