Well, I'm giving the WarioWare series a chance...

Boris Carloft's Car Loft

strange chameleon man 3000
You know what? Yeah, you know what. I've always despised the WarioWare series for stealing the spotlight from Wario's platformer adventures, and also for the way they portrayed Wario himself. I played Touched once...And never touched (hehe) the microgame series again.

But, you know, perhaps I was wrong. Maybe I should have given the series a little more of a chance! So, I've decided to start from the beginning (WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$) and play through every game.

Maybe then I'll like it... :rolleyes:

How are you going to play it via the WII U i suppose? Dont do illigal stuff!
Hehe, don't worry, I still have me a good ol' GBA. I could probably find it easily on eBay.

You started with touched? That's a pity. I always felt like that was where the series started going down hill. (most of all Wario's portrayal)
Wario Ware Inc. and Twisted are definitely the best out of all of them!
I always heard that Twisted was the best of them all.

Twisted certainly still has that Wario Ware charm that the first one had. Sadly I can't find that certain charm in the later games.
Twisted was really great for making gyro controls work. It just works. And it's fun. ^^ Try to get your hands on a copy. :)
...If only I'd have read this earlier BEFORE I drove 4 hours to a GameXChange and picked up Super Metroid, A Link to the Past, a new GBA SP (my old one ironically happened to stop working a few days ago :mad:), and a brand new bad*** SNES.

SHHHHIIIIIIIIII-

Back