what are some music suggestions you have for fellow forum members?

i hate to necropost in threads who went almost 7 months without a new post, but I want to hear what some other people listen to

Hoo, boy, a music thread!

I'll start my part by recommending Justice, a french electro duo (similar to Daft Punk despite they don't like the comparisons.)
who has one of the best albums that I've could ever heard of: "Cross". (aka. "")

Cross starts out with "Genesis" (ironic title), and those first seconds of that Godzilla sample screams "Prepare for some heavy and RAW shit that's about to happen" sorta thing, I LOVE IT.

Hoo, boy, a music thread!

I'll start my part by recommending Justice, a french electro duo (similar to Daft Punk despite they don't like the comparisons.)
who has one of the best albums that I've could ever heard of: "Cross". (aka. "")

Cross starts out with "Genesis" (ironic title), and those first seconds of that Godzilla sample screams "Prepare for some heavy and RAW shit that's about to happen" sorta thing, I LOVE IT.

I think i'm gonna start doing some sort of review on Cross in this thread, gonna try to keep post a track of it per day.

Back