What are Wario and Waluigi's allignment?

blanche

Wario Fan Supreme
We all know about the main guys (Mario&Luigi - Neutral Good, Peach - Lawful Good, Donkey Kong - Chaotic Good, Yoshi - Neutral Good, Bowser - Neutral Evil) but what about Wario and Waluigi?

Is Wario a Chaotic Neutral? Not even sure for Waluigi.

Wario is most definitely Chaotic Neutral. He'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants. I'd say Waluigi is about the same as Wario. He just wants whatever will benefit him most. Hard to say, though, since he hasn't had much of an opportunity to be explored in more depth.

Wario is most definitely Chaotic Neutral. He'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants. I'd say Waluigi is about the same as Wario. He just wants whatever will benefit him most. Hard to say, though, since he hasn't had much of an opportunity to be explored in more depth.

I see your point. Looking more at it though, I'd say Waluigi is more closer on the Chaotic Evil side considering he goes out of his way to harass and be mean to people. If you see his animations he has a shorter temper than Wario and acts more hateful to others.

"A fierce competitor, Waluigi will do just about anything to win. So if you’ve got a ruthless streak and aren’t afraid to indulge it he’s your perfect pick!"

"Think twice before getting too close to Waluigi. He's a natural-born cheater with a real mean streak. His special attack will blow your mind!"

Waluigi is somewhere between Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Evil. Because he's slightly too dark for the former and slightly too 'nice' for the latter.

Wario is definitely Chaotic Neutral, as mentioned. His behaviour swings from 'good' to 'bad' at the drop of a hat.

As for some others in the series:

Captain Syrup is probably Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Evil, kind of like Waluigi.

Rudy is debatable. Seems like he could be Chaotic Evil, or he could be Neutral Evil. Hard to tell.

Golden Diva might be Lawful Evil or Neutral Evil.

The Black Jewel is Chaotic Evil in its finest... Like the Dark Star, it has no personality, it's just about destruction. Same with Terrormisu from Master of Disguise.

The Shake King is Neutral Evil, probably closer to the former.

WarioWare cast alignments would be interesting in future.

Back