What do you think about F-Zero 99?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
What do you think about F-Zero 99? I think Nintendo always wanted to make something new for F-Zero series, and we can see Nintendo got it. I like F-Zero 99, and I think it is better when F-Zero 99 has more stages in the future. I like the chaos that has F-Zero 99 with many players in the tracks.

Of all the 99 games Fzero was the most "99able". The series is bred for chaos.

I do like that we're sticking to few stages at a time. Gives us time to soak in the stages. Plus people favored port town over white land too much in my experience but towards the end we see more balance in the stages that get played out. Wouldn't happen if we get all at once. But I am excited for the upcoming Queen cup

Haven't tried it yet though I didn't have much of an opinion on it being announced though it was uh quite something to see other people's reactions to it. That being said it looks like people are enjoying it and it's been getting quite a lot of attention from streamers. Hoping this can potentially lead to a new proper F-Zero game but Nintendo is weird so who knows.

well, I mean, I heard a theory once that it may be a test to see if people are still interested in the series, and if they are there will be a new game, but I'm not sure

Back