What games are high on your list?

Wario Land 4, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Odyssey for me.

Bro WL4 and Galaxy are goated, and the music is amazing too (but gusty garden's music is overrated imo), like, the toxic landfill for example, that distortion guitar

WL2, WL3, WW Twisty, Wario World, Supa Mario RPG LOSS, M+L SupaStarSaga, Mother series, Paper Mario 1+2, Super Paper Mario (ARPG), The Mana Series (ARPG), LoZ (OOT + rom hacks, MM, OA, OS, TP, SS, MC, LA, ALBW), MGS series, Rez Evil Series, Parasite Eve 1+2, SMW (Super Wario World rom hack specifically), Yoshi Story, Yoshi Island, Yoshi WW, Smash Bros series, Wario MoD, Viewtiful Joe 1, most rail shooters (especially with my sinden lightgun), Rub Rabbits + Elite Beat Agents, Supa Mario DDR Mix, Sypro 1,2,3, Crash 1,23, Super Princess Peach, Sonic 1+2+Knuckles, pokesnap, most puzzle games like tetris, cleopatra's Fortune, pokemon puzzle league, SM64 (especially the rom hacks), Mario Odyssey, Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion Series, E.V.O Search for Eden, Kirby series, Final Fight (most beat em ups with smooth controls are goated with the sauce imo), Catgirl without Salad, Harmful Park, Dishonored Series, Disaster Report series, Star Fox 64, Pocky and Rocky series, Pop'n bullet hell series, Demon Crest, Cutthroat Island, Banjo Kazooie 1+2 (and lots of rom hacks), Dino Crisis, Duke Nukem - Forever, JJBA games, Doom (plus doom likes; Hexen, Powerslave), Silent Hill series, Tekken, Donkey Kong series (minus King of Swings), Pikmin 1+2, 2D Rayman Games, Haunting Grounds, Michigan Report from Hell, Psychonauts 1+2, Fallout series (-76 even tho im level 400 in it), Broforce, Monkey Island, Prey series, Sytem Shock series, Bioshock series. Kids games: Pajama Sam, Freddy Fish, Putt Putt, Sly Fox, and Monkey's Island (played very young), L4D 1+2,
But I totally get the games you two listed even though I don't consider them goated. They are all tons of fun and I've beaten or sunk many hours into all of the ones you guys have listed. I didn't end up liking ToTK that much but I can still recognize a goated game.

Last edited:
Pajama Sam, I see, do you, perchance, watch DougDoug? Because that video was pretty funny, especially seeing him mess around with the ai voice. Also I'd partially recommend starting your fallout journey with new vegas, I do because it's the best, and I don't because everything else is inferior in comparison, ask people what their favorite fallout game is, and 9 times out of 10, they'll say nv.

The Donkey Kong Country trilogy has some amazing music, especially DKC2, stickerbush symphony (the checkpoint music I used in that checkpoint thread, brawl version is called bramble blast), mining melancholy, and forest interlude, are all from the 2nd Donkey Kong Country game

Pajama Sam, I see, do you, perchance, watch DougDoug? Because that video was pretty funny, especially seeing him mess around with the ai voice. Also I'd partially recommend starting your fallout journey with new vegas, I do because it's the best, and I don't because everything else is inferior in comparison, ask people what their favorite fallout game is, and 9 times out of 10, they'll say nv.

The Donkey Kong Country trilogy has some amazing music, especially DKC2, stickerbush symphony (the checkpoint music I used in that checkpoint thread, brawl version is called bramble blast), mining melancholy, and forest interlude, are all from the 2nd Donkey Kong Country game
i played NV last because I already knew there would be no way for them to beat it and have played all the fallout mods i can get my hand on
I'll check out DougDoug, sounds promising
I really love donkey kong, their music is on point always, I just couldn't get into the king of swings i just couldn't get with the gameplay

Yeah, my favorites, despite thinking this is hilarious, are the ones where they don't have strokes, like PresidentsPlayHorrorGames (horror), Presidents Universe (games in general) and Shreebington (COD Zombies), a lot of the others are like "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME JOE?! ÆRGHAUGERGH!"

I mean, maybe you, someone else that's friends with us, one of my friends, and I could make one of those videos, maybe Oblivion or BO2, my friend has bo2, I have oblivion, alongside some mods. If we decide to do bo2, we should install Plutonium, a fan client, used to have a pirated copy you could install, but after the big bad activision c&d'd xlabs and the BOIII client, which supported piracy and removed the need to purchase anything respectively, it now has anti-piracy, and you need to legitimately buy the cod of choice (world at war, modern warfare 3, or black ops 1 or 2) on Steam first, and it does stuff like prevent hackings, allows modding support, and even other things like removing the fog on tranzit

I mean, maybe you, someone else that's friends with us, one of my friends, and I could make one of those videos, maybe Oblivion or BO2, my friend has bo2, I have oblivion, alongside some mods. If we decide to do bo2, we should install Plutonium, a fan client, used to have a pirated copy you could install, but after the big bad activision c&d'd xlabs and the BOIII client, which supported piracy and removed the need to purchase anything respectively, it now has anti-piracy, and you need to legitimately buy the cod of choice (world at war, modern warfare 3, or black ops 1 or 2) on Steam first, and it does stuff like prevent hackings, allows modding support, and even other things like removing the fog on tranzit
I would be in all day! Sounds really fun.

Some zombies maps have avenged sevenfold songs as easter egg songs, namely call of the dead (bo1), moon (bo1/3), origins (bo2/3), and ix (bo4), and cotd was actually how i started listening to a7x.

Some zombies maps have avenged sevenfold songs as easter egg songs, namely call of the dead (bo1), moon (bo1/3), origins (bo2/3), and ix (bo4), and cotd was actually how i started listening to a7x.
I'm sure between the two of us PLUS your friend we have enough games to stream and have new content. I have like 50 games on steam and I have a bunch of games I have hard copy or reciept of so I can legit emulate them.
We could go one deeper and just throw in ANY historical figures we want, that would be hillarious.

my friend has bo3 with mods, so if we get bo3, we could get the zombies chronicles map pack, which has moon and origins alongside nacht der untoten (night of the undead), a bunker, verruckt (crazy/insane), an asylum, shi no numa (swamp of death), a swamp, kino der toten (cinema of the dead), a movie theater, ascension, a russian cosmodrome, and shangri-la, a jungle. nacht-shi no are from waw, kino-moon are from bo1, and origins from bo2

my friend has bo3 with mods, so if we get bo3, we could get the zombies chronicles map pack, which has moon and origins alongside nacht der untoten (night of the undead), a bunker, verruckt (crazy/insane), an asylum, shi no numa (swamp of death), a swamp, kino der toten (cinema of the dead), a movie theater, ascension, a russian cosmodrome, and shangri-la, a jungle. nacht-shi no are from waw, kino-moon are from bo1, and origins from bo2
I'd have to save up I just spend all my money on that Warioware Twisted lolol
But sounds lit

but i'd rather play bo1 bc
a) diving > sliding
and b) I don't want to risk being hacked
I mean, if we're playing a multiplayer game unfortuntely that's always a possibility unfortunately u.u
I agree 100% about the diving. DOLPHIN DIVE LIKE A BOSS
1691692616784.png

Back