what horror/creepypasta characters could you beat in a fight

Baker Man

Already F'd up 2025 gonna be my year
I personally think I could beat Regan (The Exorcist), Chucky (Child's Play), and Pennywise (It), and if there's any activity seen in this thread after this post, I'll explain how.

i mean, you're not killing jason or michael myers, but I'd beat regan because even if possessed by a demon she's still just a little girl, chucky is a D O L L, and just show pennywise no fear, boom, ez

You can kill Michael Myers. He dies in the last movie to a nerd and an old lady. [Michael's spirit and what binds him to this mortal coil is constantly weakening]

You can kill Jason Voorhees by taking off his magical mask which weakens him to temporary mortality. Then you chop up his body into pieces, encase them in chunks of glass, glass takes over 1 million years to degrade/decompose. Spread peaces around in various ocean trenches/mariana trench. So unless you live 1 million years you are then free from Jason for your entire life.
1692948237446.png
(Jason on the ground incapacitated and ready to be chainsawed into pieces for encasement in glass)

Back