What inspired your user name?

I had a lot of usernames in the past which I wanna forget since they’re so damn cringe, like oh my god... erm, about this current username, one day on a different social media I decided to come up with a new one after I found out that people ALSO disliked the username I picked for my account. So, here’s a “summary” of what I thought: I mostly have a painful time in videogames almost every day, each day bringing a different cause to it. When brainstorming this, I had just finished playing a Sonic game. Not even two minutes in, the perfect name idea struck me like someone ripping the mightiest of ass: ThePainZone.

And um, that’s all, I suppose.

in 2007 when I was 7 years old, Webkinz was the new craze sweeping through my grade school and I wanted in on that (partly because the idea was freaking cool as shit-- basically anti-NFTs: they were real things that you owned that could then enter cyberspace).
I was really into Bionicle- especially the guys from 2001, and my favorite number was/kinda still is "30," so my mom thought of the username "tahutoa30."
A couple years later, Roblox was the new trend. I ended up joining up as "tahutoa." However, the 30 made it into the password I had for it. I later got fooled by one "reddawg5" into giving away my password (because I was 9 years old and unfamiliar with the scam), so it was later changed.
Oddly the only thing that guy did before I got my account back was buy like two pairs of jeans and I think a "DC" t-shirt/plaid button-up combo top-- lame skateboard poser crap. He did get a plain white t-shirt thing that I actually liked, and one of the sets of jeans looked good. I don't know that he even took any of my money through false trading (it's not like I would've had much). I think he only ever bought those items. So in the end all that really happened was I got some extra stuff.

But yeah, that's where "tahutoa" comes from. Before that, there was "rtwo-dtwo," which mom made for my Lego account, but really it's the only username that's stuck around for more than one website. I've stuck with it for this long, and probably will continue to use it for... God knows how much longer. It's already been 15 years.

I had a lot of usernames in the past which I wanna forget since they’re so damn cringe, like oh my god... erm, about this current username, one day on a different social media I decided to come up with a new one after I found out that people ALSO disliked the username I picked for my account. So, here’s a “summary” of what I thought: I mostly have a painful time in videogames almost every day, each day bringing a different cause to it. When brainstorming this, I had just finished playing a Sonic game. Not even two minutes in, the perfect name idea struck me like someone ripping the mightiest of ass: ThePainZone.

And um, that’s all, I suppose.
The Pain Zone is what people entered every time they saw your username including you so you went all in and made that your username.

I bake and I game bada-bing-bada-boom.

Also the 0424 is my birthday, April 24th (4/24)
LATE UPDATE: As of November 1st, my normal (as in non-seasonal) username is Baker Man, I just favor it on a forum compared to TheBakingGamer0424, which is more of a gamertag.

Last edited:
Back