What inspired your user name?

Back in the mid 2010s, I used to be part of a cult of Nintendo enthusiasts where some of the members had controller button names as the first part of their usernames. I decided to join in on the naming convention fun within the first month or two of that cult's existence.

Tiger is my name, and 21820 was my student ID number for when I was at school! 21820 has become a gigantic lucky number for me! Also, this is my 333rd post!

I relied on my username to create "something special, amazing and cool" Moon Star, not that flag of Turkey and that strange "moon star against the forces of evil". my name will be recognizable on Youtube very soon ... Coming soon...

I relied on my username to create "something special, amazing and cool" Moon Star, not that flag of Turkey and that strange "moon star against the forces of evil". my name will be recognizable on Youtube very soon ... Coming soon...
HEY! YOU ARE BACK! And nice inspiration.

ShadowBonnie_UCN.png

I wanted to come up with something original and something that would stand out. During the creation of my username, I had many different options that I didn't like. Eventually, I decided on the current one I am using since I used to do a Nicolas Cage impression when I was younger.

I wanted to come up with something original and something that would stand out. During the creation of my username, I had many different options that I didn't like. Eventually, I decided on the current one I am using since I used to do a Nicolas Cage impression when I was younger.
I LOVE Nicolas Cage.

Old username? Monxiasyshrema77. Made it in a name gen. Simple as that.
My new username? Well... I'm Jorge... I'm a lil odd... Bam. Simple as that.

my username was inspired by waffle wario's hit song, "do the wario"
absolute masterclass.
(being honest i couldnt think of anything else so i used that)

Back