What is (in your opinion) the best place t get used/cheap games?

JorgeTheOddity

Your Local Furry WF Veteran
Just thought I'd make a thread like this for people to share their favorite places to get used games. Local or online. mostly because I can find one on here already.
For me, me and my family don't go out all too often, so now I get them from Ebay and that. You can find good prices if you look hard enough, and it's easy to look for a game you really want just by a term search.
Before that, though we would go to a flea market a few miles from where we live. And no, flea markets are not markets for buying fleas (maybe...? Probs. It's been a while, tbh >.>), they're like garage sales on steroids, in case you didn't know. There was (and might still be. Again, been a hot while... Hmm:) a booth at the tail end of the place where you can get games at a fair price, but you can try your luck looking around and find games and even consoles for dirt cheap. I remember getting a PS2 for like 45 or so bucks, and a few games for 3 or so dollars each. Pretty much how I got my retro games fix, cuz new AAA games are too much, always were, always will... sweetjesus:
God bless the indie scene. Good-ass games on the cheap, and still feel like 60 dollar games... And I still splurge on AAA games from time to time.
Sigh... F--k me... Being poor is lame... :shulk:

Erm... Anyway, do y'all have a favorite place IRL or or the web to get used games on the cheap?

I do not really buy games or anything on the web cause i do not believe in using credit cards.

So GameStop is my place to buy used games, I just wish they had a better selection of older games there.

So GameStop is my place to buy used games, I just wish they had a better selection of older games there.
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time...
maxresdefault.jpg

I bought almost all of my physical games online, on dedicated retro-game shops, or eBay-like sites. The more newer games I bought in physical stores. (Yes, I might be a bit old-fashioned, but that's still the best way to buy games IMO) I also bought tons of games in the Nintendo E-shop.

I mostly buy used games from game conventions, because it’s kinda fun to see what retro games they might sell, and there are a big ton ammount of retro games in these small booths (booths? Can i call them like that? Idk)
Also, i recently bought a 20€ Steam card when a big sale was happening, and i managed to get 4 (good) games with just 20€ Wich is awesome.
But in the end, what’s the best way to buy used games online?
That depends on you, if you buy physical games somewhere then that’s cool, if you buy digital games, that’s also cool!

DiscReplay, I got Kirby Superstar Ultra, Mario Super Sluggers, and Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 (underrated game series imo) there

I have quasi-immoral advice on how to get free game that's not illegal but I don't know if I should spread it over the internet because I like using this method very much.

The current market is such I switched to everdrives and ODEs for all systems I could. I still get the occasional PS1 and PS2 cheapies on ebay.

Back