What is the likelihood of a new Wario Land? A comprehensive analysis

Oh god... I haven't been on the forums in a while. Why do the posts look like THIS now???
Blame the shop system. You can style your own posts by buying a certain item, and some people's palette choices are more questionable than others.

(though I think the item existed when you were active too)

Its wario themed. @TheBakingGamer0424 is King Dedede themed.
We like them
BUT maybe you could convince @CM30 to make an item in the item shop you can buy that can disable certain site effects? That could work out good for everybody :D
I just.... find it really hard to read. And hard to look at. :S<:D: Especially that dark aura around the text. It's like the text in Twilight Princess. I always hated that.

I just.... find it really hard to read. And hard to look at. :S<:D: Especially that dark aura around the text. It's like the text in Twilight Princess. I always hated that.

Maybe this mod needs a setting to disable user created styles. That'd be useful here.

Maybe this mod needs a setting to disable user created styles. That'd be useful here.
That would be appreciated. I don't wanna take away other people's fun, but if I have to strain my eyes to read forum posts, it's no fun either.

Yeah I've suggested this
"BUT maybe you could convince @CM30 to make an item in the item shop you can buy that can disable certain site effects?" (obviously only for the user who has it enabled)
In a couple of threads now, I think its really a good idea

I love it B) and I like TheBakingGamers too B)
LOVED TWILIGHT PRINCESS
Until/unless CM30 makes a change you can alternatively just highlight the post and I think it removes the effects that way too.

Just gotta figure out if there's a built in setting to disable post styles per user, or if a work around will be needed.

Maybe a copy of the site theme which overwrites the styles used for custom posts?

I honestly feel like the reason we got so many great Wario Land games was that Nintendo was experimenting as they were taking a break with Mario. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins was Wario's introduction, and the "sequel" to that game was the first Wario Land. There would be numerous Wario Land games while there would not be another Mario 2D platformer until New Super Mario Bros for the DS. After that there was Shake It! and then the following year New Super Mario Bros Wii came out, officially making the home console Mario platformers come back. Therefore no more Wario Land. Wonder marks interesting new territory for Mario, and it looks like Nintendo might be going a little more experimental again, combined with the obvious interest for Wario games (Move It! looks amazing), so who knows? I guess we will have to wait and see what Wario's new voice actor will be like, if he will be well-received enough to make for a great new Wario voice in a future Wario Land game.

That would be appreciated. I don't wanna take away other people's fun, but if I have to strain my eyes to read forum posts, it's no fun either.
yeah i have to agree with this, some people decide it's a valiant idea to combine colors that immediately blend in with each other

Back