What is your favorite or the best WarioWare?

Favorite or best WarioWare?

• WarioWare Inc: Mega Party Game$

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WarioWare D.I.Y

• WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite is WarioWare Inc Mega Microgame$ because they had such great fun microgames like Crazy Cars, Lift & Shout, Wario Bros., High Hoops, I could go on and on anyway let's not forget the Nintendo Retro microgames because those ones are the best and also on Wario's Final Stage, it gets faster and faster when you progress!
:whirled::DrWah:
Also you can tell me why the WarioWare you chose is your favorite WarioWare so it's up to you.

WarioWare: Twisted! The spinning controls in that game are still great today, and the storylines, the massive amount of collectibles, and the overall style of the game are what make it my favourite WW game to play. And the fact that I'm one of the very few Europeans to have this game makes me like it even more. :monapizza:

It's between Mega Microgames and Gold for me. I'd have to unlock everything in Gold first to really tell you, but Mega Microgames pretty much wins because of its iconic soundfont (thanks to the Wario Land 4 engine), campy graphics, and super-addicting unlockable games. Smooth Moves wasn't bad but I just personally get tired of motion controls easily. WarioWare D.I.Y. is the epitome of nostalgia for me, but when it's played like an actual Ware game it's not that interesting...
I haven't played Twisted or Touched, though, so maybe I can't make a super fair judgement.

Twisted. It's the most fun to play and it's the Warioware I've put the most hours into. I have many a memory of sneaking it late at night, unlocking all the souvenirs and goofing off with them.

Once I let my best friend at the time borrow the game and while it was in his possession he and I got into a bit of a fight so he deleted my progress (I had everything unlocked) and by the time I got it back I had to do everything all over again.

the best ww is gold, but my personal favorite is touched.

gotta say a big draw in gold for me is the vas. i love the old cast but find myself really missing the gold voices. they also just did a really good job remaking the old games. it's just really fun to play.

as for touched - hard to put my feelings towards this one into words. it was the game i started with and i have many fond memories of it. i feel like it captures the spirit of the series well - so many interesting and creative ideas in there. i miss seeing everyone walk around on the bottom screen.

As great as Gold is, I pick Smooth Moves because ultimately a big part of WW's fun is the sense of surprise and the unexpected that come with seeing new microgames, and being a mixtape with only 1/6th new games, it doesn't have much of that.

Why Smooth Moves above the rest: I thought it had many of the best and most memorable mini/microgames (CAN SHOOTER) and I think it had globally the best microgame art. I particularly liked the crappy 3D

Back