What next?

What would you like to see them do differently with Wario games in the future?

I think they need to do something different to keep Wario different from the Mario series. Wario games won't do as good, I feel, if they become too much like the Mario series.

I don't really know what Wario Games should change in the future, but I believe that they should do something in the very near future. Wario Games Industry should try to find new ways to impress the fanatic gamers in order to keep producing games. Also, their graphics should be improved immediately. I feel that they have to attract more people and the only way to succeed this is to create a unique plot and make the graphics look more professional and impressive.
I don't have much experience with Wario Games, but I have watched many videos and I have read many reviews about them, that's why I am able to share my opinion about these matters.

warioforums.com/index.php?threads/would-you-make-any-wario-game-mods.96/#post-1080

He did talk so weeeiiird
But... Why would adbots talk weird? They talk oppositely weird. Not extra polite and detailed, but out of context and seemingly stupid. They also don't know that much to talk about. This is a human.

Back