What other Mario spinoffs would you want Wario characters in?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Everyone wants them in Mario Kart or Smash Bros, but are there any others you'd want them to appear in?

Personally, I think it'd be interesting to see some Wario characters in Mario Golf or Tennis. Partly to see Wario Land and WarioWare characters do power shots and stuff, and partly to hear some of the awesome remixes of the Wario series songs the latter could get. Just hear what they did to Luigi's Mansion:

Imagine how badass it'd be to hear say, Crescent Moon Village get some remixes like that. Or for WarioWare fans, Ashley's theme.

Also, Mario Smash Football would be funny. Just to see some WarioWare characters look all ridiculously over the top badass and what not.

If I could choose than I would put them in one of Camelot's (Tennis/Golf) games, these games always have a lot of charm (excebt Tennis Open to an extend) and I l'm certain that they would do these characters justice.

I would welcome them in every game series thought, they could put them in "Mario Lumberjackin'" and I would be okay with it.

The only series I'm iffy on is Smash, thanks to Sakurai's "interpretation" of Wario.

Back