What version of Ware songs do you like best?

Amiibro

Ph.D Gamer
There's the original Mona's pizza song, the Super smash bros ver and the Japanese ver. The original Ashley's song, Super smash bros ver, Japanese ver and version 2 (japanese only). Original Mike's song, Super smash bros version, and Japanese version.

Personally I like the Super smash bros version of Mona's pizza mostly because of the better sounding audio.
And I think the original version of Mike's song is the best one, because of the robotic voice, i didn't like the Ssb version, the guy was a decent singer but I like the roboty voice.

Lastly, I LOVE the version 2 of ssb Ashley's song but the only problem I have with it (and everyone else) is that I don't understand Japanese, it actually makes me want to learn Japanese, but I'll have to wait.

So, what's your favorite version of these three great songs?

The non-remixes (original, not from Smash), and original versions. Is Dumribble a "weaaboo"? No, he prefers the original version of whatever he consumes, regardless of where it is from.

The third version is quite awesome. But yeah, I prefer originals, so the first Touched version with the famous Hayashibara is my fave.

I'd say the Brawl version of Ashley's song is definitely an improvement, same with Mona's Pizza, But everyone seems to be forgetting about the best song they included...

GO GO MIKE!

They did a really good job with that song. It's so catchy and easy to sing along with. I love it

Back