What Wario characters would you like to see in smash bros.

AwesomeCauliflower68

Vote K Rool for Smash Ballot today!
I think there is a lot of potential for wario characters in smash. The most likely ones would be from ware since the smash team prefers that. If there were any land charcters I think it would have to be captain syrup since she is probably the second most important charcter in that series. I would love to see Mona, Ashley and kat and ana as an ice climbers style character. What charcters do you want to see?

Last edited:
From WarioWare:

9 Volt (classic Nintendo references as a moveset!)
Ashley (magic powers for attacks/abilities)
Maybe Jimmy T or Mona (for another rep)

From Wario Land:

Captain Syrup (we so need a female villain in one of these games)
Someone from Master of Disguise (Carpaccio or Count Cannoli could be a good choice here)
Maybe the Shake King from Shake It, if they want a Wario clone (or a Wario meets Bowser meets Ganon mash up)

I don't know if I want Kat & Ana to be Ice Climber-type characters, though handheld technology might advance by the time they start development in the next one.

Me, I was thinking either two characters with at least slightly different moves, or an Olimar/Alph deal where they're in the same slot, treated as different "outfits" or whatever. Still, I'd like to see them pop up in a Smash game if at all possible.

I don't know if I want Kat & Ana to be Ice Climber-type characters, though handheld technology might advance by the time they start development in the next one.

Me, I was thinking either two characters with at least slightly different moves, or an Olimar/Alph deal where they're in the same slot, treated as different "outfits" or whatever. Still, I'd like to see them pop up in a Smash game if at all possible.
Kat and Ana always work as a team though, and I think they could be more like duck hunt than ice climbers, they don't need to split apart, just two charcters that stay together

True, true. And like I said, handheld technology might advance enough to make that happen by the time a new Smash starts development, so they could make it work if the next one is also a handheld installment and a console installment...assuming there is a next one.

Technology marches on, after all.

I've always wanted to see an Ashley & Red combo. Ashley would use Red like a Pikmin, throwing him around and generally using him as a weapon. Her down smash could be her sweeping him around in a circle by his tail, while her special attacks could focus on her magic. Her shield pose could be her holding out her stuffed bunny in front of her, and her broom as a recovery. The only problem with that is she would be semi-Ice Climbers with Red tagging along, which we've already seen is a problem when it comes to portable games.

Back