[Poll] What was by far the best Game and Wario minigame.

Best Game and wario minigame?

• Arrow: Wario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shutter: Mona

• Ski: Jimmy T

• Patchwork: Kat and Ana

• Kung fu: Young cricket

• Ashley: ashley

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Design: Dr. crygor

• gamer: 9-volt and 18-volt

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Bowling: Everyone!!

• Taxi: Dribble and spitz

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pirate: Captain Wario

• Bird: Pyoro

• Fruit: Penny crygor

• Disco: Mike the music robot

• Island: Fronk

• Design: orbulon

• Miiverse sketch: Orbulon

• Total voters

Wario=$$

Wario Fan Supreme
We all say that there are some really worth while games in the bunch but many horrible lacking ones. Take your pick and choose what you think stood out the most. Im probably gonna have to say gamer takes my place but people like ashley, patchwork etc.

Game-and-Wario-Screenshots.jpg
here are the games!!

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

screen1.png

Imo Ashley, i like the motion controlled game play and the fun candy filled world. The ranks are funny (best buddy) the collecting of spell power seems very original. And the music is pretty good too.Getting the tokens are pretty easy as well for a easy token collecting game. Their dialouge was funny in the first level. And the purfect screen, when you collect all the spell power in one level you get a festive glitter shower and a smile from ashley (who normally doesnt smile) and you get to help to great charaters out of a book. Imo.

Imo Ashley, i like the motion controlled game play and the fun candy filled world. The ranks are funny (best buddy) the collecting of spell power seems very original. And the music is pretty good too.Getting the tokens are pretty easy as well for a easy token collecting game. Their dialouge was funny in the first level. And the purfect screen, when you collect all the spell power in one level you get a festive glitter shower and a smile from ashley (who normally doesnt smile) and you get to help to great charaters out of a book. Imo.
LOLL IKR!!??? I love getting best buddy rank too I wish there was at least MORE levels to Ahley don't you think so?? for like all the games at least have like 10 levels of difficulty!!

Gamer.

Ashley is also pretty fun, it's much better than expected since the screenshots make it look like a cheap flash game. The tilt controls work surprisingly well. Too bad it's only three easy levels long and that the branching path are too short to provide much differentiation :s.

Gamer.

Ashley is also pretty fun, it's much better than expected since the screenshots make it look like a cheap flash game. The tilt controls work surprisingly well. Too bad it's only three easy levels long and that the branching path are too short to provide much differentiation :s.
yeah at lesast they have endless mode though ;)

Taxi, Ashley and Kung Fu, because you finally get to control the characters involved in those games at a moment when they're doing their typical activities, what defines them. That, and because they're really fun games. Ski is also really fun. And... since you mentioned it in the poll options: both Sketch and Miiverse Sketch rule.

Taxi, Ashley and Kung Fu, because you finally get to control the characters involved in those games at a moment when they're doing their typical activities, what defines them. That, and because they're really fun games. Ski is also really fun. And... since you mentioned it in the poll options: both Sketch and Miiverse Sketch rule.
Omg yaaasss!! I love playing sketch with like 4 freinds

I still stand by my opinion that Gamer is the one thing everyone who owns a Wii U HAS to play, it's the best example of what can be done with the Tablet controller + TV combo, nothing else comes even close in that regard.

Back