What would you rate game and wario out of a 10.0

Wario=$$

Wario Fan Supreme
Well as Nintendo tried to bring out this mini game collection, the reception and reviews were very mixed, and add up only to like a 6.5 over all. We all love the WarioWare series, it gives new cool characters some better than mario characters, it gives fun short micro games that are very enjoyable, but Game and wario did not meet the expectations. To me, if you want to enjoy the game, you have to not think of it as a WarioWare title, just its own separate series. There were definetly fun beautifully designed mini games that many would only get separate.

I think that Game and Wario should have had (since its not like wario ware) at least MORE MINI GAMES!! Or at least made MICROGAMES WITH GAME & WARIO MINIGAMES AS EXTRA TOYS!!!!! only 16 won't satisfy enough people at best, and some were I hate to admit it cause I love wario, but boring and hard like design for instance. You draw lines to try and make a robot that is up to Dr.Crygor's tastes. If you don't know measurments good, your not gonna be good at it.

What do you think Game & Wario deserves? it mostly got 5.0's which dissappoints me severly!! I liked it I would give it an 8. State it below and you favorite minigame. :(

1.0-1.10= complete mess up 2.0-2.10= disturbingly bad 3.0=3.10 not worth it 4.0-4.10= sophar or below average 5.0-5.10= mediocre at best 6.0-6.10=average at best 7.0-7.10= good 8.0-8.10= great 9.0-9.10= spectacular 10.0= Oustanding!!

I don't think it was terrible, far from it. It was just an attempt at a different WarioWare experience that didn't turn out as well as it could have. I, for one, enjoyed it: most games are fun (especially Taxi and Ski, though I also like Ashley), and it still has good old microgames by the means of 18-Volt Gamer. There are many hilarious unlockables, and Miiverse Sketch is also a pretty good idea. I guess there could have been more to the games, such as implementing some microgames to them (like in the Mega Party Game$ multiplayer games, kinda) or more stages, but I was pretty satisfied.

The thing is that it's not even close to being as good as earlier games of the series, but that doesn't make it bad. I'd rate it a 8/10.

A good wario game indeed, i liked it alot the games were fun (not so much design like you said) it was pretty much all covered, there wasnet enough minigames and not enough stages for those mini games. However there was MANY cluck a pops (but alot of them were hint cards) and 4 of the mini games were multi player. On the positive side the game offers 5 players at once in fun party games and a wide array of games that take the gamepad to the next level in original fun games that offer funny cool charaters and alot of random over the top clucks. I say 8.5 favorite games ( Ashley shutter patchwork and Taxi)

A good wario game indeed, i liked it alot the games were fun (not so much design like you said) it was pretty much all covered, there wasnet enough minigames and not enough stages for those mini games. However there was MANY cluck a pops (but alot of them were hint cards) and 4 of the mini games were multi player. On the positive side the game offers 5 players at once in fun party games and a wide array of games that take the gamepad to the next level in original fun games that offer funny cool charaters and alot of random over the top clucks. I say 8.5 favorite games ( Ashley shutter patchwork and Taxi)
YAAAAASSS!!! IKR!!??? Everybody throws off the game since its not Wario ware but the multiplayer is fun with freinds and many of the single player1

I don't think it was terrible, far from it. It was just an attempt at a different WarioWare experience that didn't turn out as well as it could have. I, for one, enjoyed it: most games are fun (especially Taxi and Ski, though I also like Ashley), and it still has good old microgames by the means of 18-Volt Gamer. There are many hilarious unlockables, and Miiverse Sketch is also a pretty good idea. I guess there could have been more to the games, such as implementing some microgames to them (like in the Mega Party Game$ multiplayer games, kinda) or more stages, but I was pretty satisfied.

The thing is that it's not even close to being as good as earlier games of the series, but that doesn't make it bad. I'd rate it a 8/10.
YAAASSS!!!! Same here!! I tend to think of it not as Wario ware, but as something else

Back