What's next for the WarioWare series?

Honestly, I think they should just make D.I.Y 2. I don't really know what new gimmick they could use on the future Nintendo console. Plus, they did a Mario Maker 1 which was great and a Mario Maker which is one of the greatest games ever made in my opinion so a WarioWare D.I.Y would be genius. They could use even more gimmick like touch controls (point if you're on TV), or even twist controls and button controls. They could make the game maker a bit more advanced and complex while still having it be kid friendly.
Would also be nice if, for a hypothetical Super DIY, they used the playable characters from WWGIT to solve the major problem the original DIY had; very limited player interaction with microgames. (However, that might neccessiate a change in what things you can put in microgames, with them being more akin to objects.)

Would also be nice if, for a hypothetical Super DIY, they used the playable characters from WWGIT to solve the major problem the original DIY had; very limited player interaction with microgames. (However, that might neccessiate a change in what things you can put in microgames, with them being more akin to objects.)
That's actually really cool idea, only issue being that to make a microgame possible with different playable characters, the microgame has to be either really well thought out or really basic. Most people are going to go with the later unfortunately.

God a WarioWare DIY sequel would be epic. It'd make both the forums and Studio21 Discord server like ten times as active, and basically give @Squishy Pixelz their dream game lol.
Y'know... You gave an idea that might revive the forums. It might a bit far fetched but... I think it could work. I don't know if I wanna spoil it but I'll definitely try to make it work out (and no it's not just advertising the forums).

Y'know... You gave an idea that might revive the forums. It might a bit far fetched but... I think it could work. I don't know if I wanna spoil it but I'll definitely try to make it work out (and no it's not just advertising the forums).
Oh that sounds exciting! Interested in seeing what you've got in mind there!

Oh that sounds exciting! Interested in seeing what you've got in mind there!
It'll be maybe take a while to put in action (from some months to 2-3 years depending of organization) but hopefully it'll work. Even, if it don't I'll still have done something cool that you guys might want to try out.

Back