Which characters do you want the most in Smash Bros.?

Which character do you want to see playable in Smash Bros.?

• Krystal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waluigi

• Sora

• Shadow

• Miyamoto or Reggie fils Aime

• Bowser Jr

• Dixie Kong

• Ghirahim

• Bandana Dee

• Palutena

• Chrom

• Wonder Red

• Isaac

• Andy

• Prof. Layton

• Rayman

• Pokemon Trainer with new pokemon

• Bomberman

• Total voters

JoeKarta

Bucket Head
Ah... Smash Bros.! The game that gathers many characters from popular game series. There are many popular characters in there but also not that popular characters. Which character do you want to see playable? Answer in the looooooooong poll. (No characters that had been cut are in the poll)

EDIT!: You still may want Wonder Red but todays (May 7th) pic of the day disconfirms him for Smash 4...

EDIT: PacMan is confirmed!!! And also Palutena... And MIIs... So anyone you want can come in the game...?

Last edited:
King K Rool for sure. Most deserving new character in a Nintendo series period, with plenty of moveset, costume, stage and music potential.

And hey, some of Sean's sig banners about him on DK Vine are awesome:

tZOv4qS.png

aovxCEZ.png

X099WLU.png

Best marketing campaign ever? Definitely!

Oh stupid me! I forgot to add PAC-MAN! I want him in the most. Imagine a battle between Mega Man, Sonic, Mario and PAC-MAN or PAC-MAN vs Kirby. Chomp as neutral Special and as final smash he becomes a huge 8-bit pacman and everyone becomes blue!
EDIT: Finally, he's here for you it 34th member of the Smash crew!!

Last edited:
I want K. Rool the most of that list.
The newcomer that I want the most ( Pac-Man. ) has already comfirmed. I don't care about newcomers, really. ( Although Bomberman also would be nice, his cances are really small now. )
I wish Nintendo would reveal the Ice Climbers and Ness. They were my mains in brawl.

Well now PACMAN is confirmed and I can't change my vote I say it in the comments.
My second most-wanted character is the Pokemon Trainer returning with Hoenn Pokémon. I know "transformations" are cut but I wanted this before I knew that. The Pokémons would be Treeko, Marshtomp and Blaziken.

Last edited:
ACK! I accidentally clicked Ridley after K. Rool because I'm tired and thought it would let me vote for two, so it made me vote for Ridley instead...Well, count me in with K. Rool! Hands down, he's one of my favorite characters PERIOD. I mean, in video games themselves.

Back