[Poll] Which movie do you all think is better?

Which movie do you all think is better?

• Morbius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clue/Cludeo

• The Lego Ninjago Movie

• Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Star Wars 9)

• Total voters

rebateman

WarioWare DIY & Just Dance Fan
Was curious of what the WarioForums thinks of some movies I enjoy... plus the general hasn't been used since last year! Randomly remembered most of these movies btw so no real connection to each other.

HandyAmusingHound-size_restricted.gif
Me on my way to vote for Spaceballs

The visual gags are on point (also bump I guess), like jamming the radar, and the aforementioned combing the desert.
But if MP&THG was on here, I'd choose that, because it's just so quotable, "tis but a scratch." "We want... A shrubbery." "A blessing from the Lord!" "I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

The visual gags are on point (also bump I guess), like jamming the radar, and the aforementioned combing the desert.
But if MP&THG was on here, I'd choose that, because it's just so quotable, "tis but a scratch." "We want... A shrubbery." "A blessing from the Lord!" "I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I'll never forget
HE GAVE ME THE RASPBERRIES
NO ONE GIVES ME THE RASPBERRIES
ENGAGE LUDACRIS SPEED

Comb the desert!
good thread rebateman! Looking forward to more from you. I didn't know us wariofans (most in this thread at least) watch spaceballs but it makes sense and make me think maybe us wario lovers have even more in common

Last edited:
just watched holy grail again, definitely extremely quotable
"GET ON WITH IT!" and the running gags are great too (murder investigation,
which affects the ending,
speed of swallows, arthur saying 5 instead of 3, and scene 24)

Back