Which voices would you want changed for the next WarioWare Game?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
For the most part, it seems people want to see the voice acting from Gold retained in the next WarioWare game. However, it's clear that not all the actors were the best choices here either.

So which ones would you want to see replaced and why? Which WarioWare characters need a new voice actor/actress instead of the one used in WarioWare Gold?

• Jimmy T.: his old voice needs to return. He sounds much cooler with that badass deep, butter smooth voice that perfectly fits his groovy personality and his passion as a disco dancer.
  • Orbulon: Needs to have a more alien or computer-sounding voice. And his English sounds a bit too perfect, but it might be just canon that he finally learnt how to speak good English.
  • Kat and Ana's voices sound much too high in Gold. I know they are still very young, but their new voices make them sound as if they're high on helium FFS.
  • 9-Volt's voice is good, but I prefer his Smooth Moves voice.
  • Dr. Crygor's new voice just doesn't sound right to me. I miss his old voice, which I think sounded best in WW Touched.

Hmm...
•Wario - Good, but Martinet needs to better it a little.
•Jimmy T. - What happened? Cast the guy who said the 'oh yeah'.
•Ashley - Was good, but just didn't sound like a child.
•Orbulon - Not wobbly enough.
•Fronk - Interesting. Sounded too sophisticated for a bleepy bloopy vidya gaim guy.
In general, it was a little stiff.

Ideally I would like the voices to be retained but have their voice lines redone now that the actors have become a bit more comfortable with the roles. Sadly with how Nintendo loves to recycle voice clips that's definitely not happening. Ultimately I'm fine with the voices, they've all pretty much grown on me. The artstyle hasn't really grown on me on the other hand...

Like most, I agree that Jimmy voice should change. Was not used to it sounding different AT ALL.
I also liked crygors old voice better.
Everyone else is fine. Either good or I just got used to them.

•Fronk - Interesting. Sounded too sophisticated for a bleepy bloopy vidya gaim guy.

Fronk's voice is something that surprised me in a positive way. It sounds a bit strange for a flat little creature to have a deep, mature voice like that, and it's exactly because of that why I think his new voice sounds good. Even more so when you consider the fact that he never spoke before WW Gold.

Not saying I don't like it, I do. Kinda just... took me off guard.
Fronk's voice is something that surprised me in a positive way. It sounds a bit strange for a flat little creature to have a deep, mature voice like that, and it's exactly because of that why I think his new voice sounds good. Even more so when you consider the fact that he never spoke before WW Gold.

Back