[Poll] Which WarioWare chick would you date

Which would you date

• Total voters

Wario=$$

Wario Fan Supreme
Look I know it sounds like a weird question because they are cartoon, but just imagine this scene for a second: Diamond city was real, Wario the main man was real, and all the WarioWare chicks were real, and they were hot!!

Think of the attitudes that they all have and think of the predicaments. I probably wouldn't get with mona because Mona has SO many jobs, and probably not enough time for a real relationship. I mean, look at her,

77px-Mona_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png
94px-Mona_WarioWare_Twisted.png
92px-Mona_WWTouched.png
82px-Mona_WWM.png

Her looks are definetly not bad at all though ;)
120px-Mona_Face_WWI-MPG.png

Lets take a look at everyone's favorite witch Ashley. Lets face it, it would be a unique expirience dating Ashley because she lives with red alone in a HUGE mansion with who knows what kinda magic potions and stuff in there. She said she has always wanted more friends anyway.

She could use magic to cook easy for you, be nice companion that just wants to cuddle with someone. But if you PISS HER OFF is the problem. She says it in her theme song, your toast lol. SO don't get caught talking with other chicks, messing up her stuff, or bullying her friend red lol.

120px-Ashley_game_over_touched.png
78px-Ashley_Artwork_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
120px-Ashley_WarioWare_Touched.png
120px-Ashley_DIY.png

Shes pretty though ;):
120px-Ashley_sprite_wwt.png

We also have he two sisters to choose from kat and ana. Two sisters training to be young ninjas would be interesting. Maybe, you could learn about how to be a ninja with them, and they have a cool house as you can see in Wario Ware touched.

The problem is though..... They're both in freaking kindergarden and that would be just weird if like someone my age went with one of them XD. They could be nice though. If you date one of them, their sister could also get really pissed and jealous too.

120px-Kat_and_Ana_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png
76px-Kat_and_Ana_WarioWare_Mega_Party_Games.png
120px-Kat_and_Ana_SSBB_Art.jpg
120px-KatUtusu.png

They could be good friends though :):
80px-Kat_and_Ana_prologue_WarioWare_Touched.png

Finally, we have penny crygor who is Dr. crygor's grandaughter. She is very smart and could probably help you on any homework or survey and shes in like middle school. As shown in WarioWare D.I.Y, you can kind of tell she doesn't have such a good view of wario and might think of him as kind of annoying sometimes but thy're still freinds.

The problem is, she might kind of like Mona, not have time for a relationship because shes always helping her grandfather in his lab. She might give you more time then Mona at least though, and ALL of the girls work at WarioWare industries, so they could all have stuff to do besides spending time with you.

79px-Pennydiyart.png
61px-PennyGameWario.png
65px-Penny_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
88px-Penny_Crygor.png

She does look nice though as you can see :
104px-Penny_WWM.png

So gentlemen, take your pick of these 5 chicks that Work at WarioWare. Mine honestly would be ashley XD

Mona, not only because she's pretty, but also because I'm mostly not into lolis, at max finding them cute. And her working a lot is good because sometimes less is more - this can be especially true in many relationships...

Not to mention her having many jobs gives her a lot of knowledge about much stuff, making her very interesting and even more attractive than she already is as a result.

Mona, not only because she's pretty, but also because I'm mostly not into lolis, at max finding them cute. And her working a lot is good because sometimes less is more - this can be especially true in many relationships...

Not to mention her having many jobs gives her a lot of knowledge about much stuff, making her very interesting and even more attractive than she already is as a result.
Yeah that makes sense. Your making a lot of sense, and Im making a lot of snacks

She's also good at making snacks, since she worked at an ice cream and at a pizza joint. d;) I'd definitely like to learn such amazing culinary skills from her.

Yeah that makes sense. Your making a lot of sense, and Im making a lot of snacks
*You're
Sorry, I couldn't resist. XP

Anyway, yeah, Kat & Ana should grow up first. XP
And isn't Ashley also like.... 14 or something?
I thought Mona was like 20 or something but some sources say 16 or 18....
Jamie and Penny are probably 16 or something...
hm...
Maybe I'll just take 5-Volt :V
she seems young....
...enough xD

*You're
Sorry, I couldn't resist. XP

Anyway, yeah, Kat & Ana should grow up first. XP
And isn't Ashley also like.... 14 or something?
I thought Mona was like 20 or something but some sources say 16 or 18....
Jamie and Penny are probably 16 or something...
hm...
Maybe I'll just take 5-Volt :V
she seems young....
...enough xD
Lol yeah but just make sure not to play videogames when its your bedtime around her XD

Back