Who are the voice actors for WarioWare Gold?

While I'm not that interested in knowing who voices which character (as long as it's good), I wanna know who voices 18-Volt. That voice is just so smooth and deep, whoever voiced him should have voiced Jimmy T. as well.

Hmm, so the list as it stands is:

• Wario: Charles Martinet
  • Kat?/Ana?: Stephanie Sheh
  • Ashley: Erica Lindbeck
  • Red: Tyler Shamy
  • Dr Crygor: Kyle Hebert
  • Dribble: Kyle Hebert
  • Spitz: Griffin Puatu
  • Orbulon: Robbie Daymond
  • 18-Volt: Edward Bosco?
  • Mike: Robbie Daymond
  • Young Cricket: Robbie Daymond
  • 5-Volt: Cristina Vee
  • 13-Amp: Cristina Vee
  • Lulu: Alex Cazares
I also hear from Behind the Voice Actors that Side LA was the company responsible for the voice acting for this game. This would make sense given they previously worked on The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, another major Nintendo game with full voice acting.

Crygor is Kakyoin no wonder he's the best ware character alongside 5-volt

Hmm, so the list as it stands is:

• Wario: Charles Martinet
  • Kat?/Ana?: Stephanie Sheh
  • Ashley: Erica Lindbeck
  • Red: Tyler Shamy
  • Dr Crygor: Kyle Hebert
  • Dribble: Kyle Hebert
  • Spitz: Griffin Puatu
  • Orbulon: Robbie Daymond
  • 18-Volt: Edward Bosco?
  • Mike: Robbie Daymond
  • Young Cricket: Robbie Daymond
  • 5-Volt: Cristina Vee
  • 13-Amp: Cristina Vee
  • Lulu: Alex Cazares
I also hear from Behind the Voice Actors that Side LA was the company responsible for the voice acting for this game. This would make sense given they previously worked on The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, another major Nintendo game with full voice acting.
ADULT GOHAN/KAKYOIN/PROFESSOR OAK(FROM POKEMON ORIGINS), IS DR. CRYGOR AND DRIBBLE; AND KILLUA ZOLDYCK/MOSQUITO GIRL/SHANTAE/RISKY BOOTS/OPHILIA FROM OCTOPATH TRAVELERS IS 5-VOLT A-N-D 13-AMP??!?!!?!?

ADULT GOHAN/KAKYOIN/PROFESSOR OAK(FROM POKEMON ORIGINS), IS DR. CRYGOR AND DRIBBLE; AND KILLUA ZOLDYCK/MOSQUITO GIRL/SHANTAE/RISKY BOOTS/OPHILIA FROM OCTOPATH TRAVELERS IS 5-VOLT A-N-D 13-AMP??!?!!?!?
Yeah. Pretty neat isn't it?
Kyle Hebert is great and so is Cristina Vee though none of this is particularly surprising since a lot of these guys do almost only anime and video games exclusively. I find Martinet voicing a random character from the old Jojo's Bizarre Adventure OVA to be a more surprising casting decision.

Not sure how accurate it is, but the TV Tropes character page has the following:

• Mona: Stephanie Sheh
  • Jimmy T: Vegas E Trip
  • 9-Volt: Fryda Wolff
  • Ana: Melissa Hutchinson
  • Penny: Melissa Hutchinson
  • Master Mantis: Owen Thomas
  • Manager Joe: Kyle Hebert

Wario / Characters - TV Tropes

That seems accurate, though it's hard to tell if it's from a reliable source or mere process of elimination at this point.

Kyle Hebert is great and so is Cristina Vee though none of this is particularly surprising since a lot of these guys do almost only anime and video games exclusively. I find Martinet voicing a random character from the old Jojo's Bizarre Adventure OVA to be a more surprising casting decision.
What?!?!?!? Charles Marinet, the Voice Actor of Mario, Luigi, Toadsworth, Waluigi, Wario, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Dr. Mario, Gold Mario, Metal Mario, etc was A Voice Actor in JOJO!?!?!?!?! I Guess This Video has More Validity than I Once Thought:

WOW!!!! Amazing; I'm suprised these 2 were also BY the same guy who Voiced Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toadworths, and the Various Clones(Metal Mario, Gold Mario, etc), Younger counterparts(Baby Mario & Baby Luigi), and Alternate Personas of them(Dr. Mario & Dr. Luigi)

Last edited:
The lead in Mass Effect Andromeda and one of the leads in Octopath Traveler. Judging by her Wikipedia filmography she's been doing VA for a while but only started getting bigger roles in the past few years.

Back