Who are the voice actors for WarioWare Gold?

I'm playing the game with the French dub and I'm, like, sure the granny in Kat & Ana's story is voiced by the actress for Sucy in the french dub for Little Witch Academia. Is uncanny

Kyle Hebert is great and so is Cristina Vee though none of this is particularly surprising since a lot of these guys do almost only anime and video games exclusively. I find Martinet voicing a random character from the old Jojo's Bizarre Adventure OVA to be a more surprising casting decision.

Senator Phillips was handled better there, definitely. The anime veered too much into Talking is a Free Action Mode for him, I think

Say, has anyone gotten any official confirmation on who voices Mona and Lulu?

For the former, I USED to think it was Cristina Vee... that is, until she took to her Twitter to inform us that she voiced 5-Volt and 13-Amp (and maybe some additional minor characters) instead. After that, I've now been hearing that it might have been Stephanie Sheh who voiced her (alongside possibly Kat as she seems to have hinted at), but no one's gotten a definite answer out of her yet. I mean, Mona DOES sounds like there's some Orihime Inoue in her voice, but I just can't pinpoint it for sure.

As for Lulu, Alexandra Cazares voiced her, right?. I mean, I've seen her work on the English dub of the 9th season of Toei Animation's Pretty Cure anime (I think it was renamed 'Glitter Force' over here in the West) where she voiced one of the major characters (Cure Peace) of that series, and Lulu sounds strikingly similar to her.

Places like Behind the Voice Actors are listing Melissa Hutchison (Clementine from Telltale Walking Dead!) as 9-Volt. I checked her Twitter and she confirmed that she did a voice in the game but didn't specify who so it's not verified quite yet.

YyfLg1X.png

If you're curious, here's a video of Martinet's performance in the JoJo OVA as Wilson Philips. You can kinda hear Wario in some parts of it.

I think Mona is voiced by Stephanie Sheh, the same woman who voices Kat!
I think so too. But has it been confirmed yet?
It’s been put on her Behind The Voice Actors page and her Wikipedia page, so I’m quite certain, but I could still be wrong.

I don't suppose anyone here has a Twitter account so they can get an official confirmation from her on whether or not she's Mona? As far as I know, she seems to (at best) HEAVILY hint at being the voice of Kat, but she doesn't outright say it.

Granted, it's more likely than not her, as Fryda Wolff seems to have recently confirmed that she was indeed the voice of Ana AND Penny Crygor.

As for Mona however, Stephanie hasn't said ANYTHING about voicing her.

Well I do have a Twitter account. Maybe I'll ask.

(Though actually, I think @Glowsquid is involved with the Mario Wiki Twitter account, so maybe that'd work even better).

Well I do have a Twitter account. Maybe I'll ask.

(Though actually, I think @Glowsquid is involved with the Mario Wiki Twitter account, so maybe that'd work even better).

I asked her on my personal account. Don't think it would matter which I use.

Well, I hope she'll give an official word about it. Speaking of which, what exactly has anyone asked her (Well, if they have asked, that is.)?

The lead in Mass Effect Andromeda and one of the leads in Octopath Traveler. Judging by her Wikipedia filmography she's been doing VA for a while but only started getting bigger roles in the past few years.
OH; She's that Intreped Merchant Girl Tressa who can Buy the items off of NPCs, as long as they're for sale, or she has the Money to pay for them!!!!

Nintendo just released the official cast list for the Japanese dub of Gold. I'll let someone else who moons transcribes the names although from the list it appears Ko Takeuchi voices Joe

・ワリオ、ワリオデラックス 近藤浩徳

・ルールー 武藤真子

・モナ 青木瑠璃子

・ジミー T. 亀谷祐馬

・カット 榎吉麻弥

・アナ 松山ユイ

・ドリブル 亀谷祐馬

・スピッツ 山口和也

・Dr.クライゴア 松井謙典

・ペニー 榎吉麻弥

・マイク 鈴木崚汰

・オービュロン 浜添伸也