Why is Warioware Twisted considered the best and is it still the case ?

I've read a bunch of discussion about Warioware and from what I can tell, Twisted is considered one of the best, if not the best game and I would like to know why.

My second question is how does it compare to Warioware inc.

The last question is did Gold take the crown from Twisted or is Twisted still considered the best in the fandom ?

Thanks ! Don't hesitate to write a lot, I want your take on it.

Never played it myself, but I heard it’s because it improves on the formula Warioware Inc. set. According to some reviews I saw online, the gameplay is more intuitive because you have to twist the GBA left and right so you don’t rely on trial and error as much.

I’ve tried Warioware Inc and I quite liked it, but sometimes it was harder to get how to play the microgame. It was sometimes frustrating.

I don’t know much about the fandoms opinion on Gold.

It fixed many of the issues in MM; most notably, the poor quality of many of the commands that left many users hanging on how to solve some microgames. Other than that, I've never played, so that's all I can say about it.

Because it is the best. The most time and energy and love was put into this and it was when the Warioware series still had some respect for Wario. After this the series kept getting softer and softer. Touched and Smooth Moves hung in there but after that it fell off. I don't even like motion controls and I liked Smooth Moves. I don't even like gyroscopic controls and I loved Twisted. They were fun, fast paced, and represent wario very well. Now compared it feels like a child has hijacked the series.

^ ahahha this guy really said it all.

I love Twisted to death. The GBA in general was kind of the peak of Wario but especially twisted. It's gameplay is overwhelmingly fun and unique and the characters were honestly at their most likeable around this time (after game&wario i found myself kind of disinterested). i especially love the art style of twisted and the gba games and how it had this distinct, sketchy edgy style to it all. Touched is probably my 2nd favorite outside of it and I really like how each WarioWare game had it's own gimmick to it that kept it feeling fresh.

^ ahahha this guy really said it all.

I love Twisted to death. The GBA in general was kind of the peak of Wario but especially twisted. It's gameplay is overwhelmingly fun and unique and the characters were honestly at their most likeable around this time (after game&wario i found myself kind of disinterested). i especially love the art style of twisted and the gba games and how it had this distinct, sketchy edgy style to it all. Touched is probably my 2nd favorite outside of it and I really like how each WarioWare game had it's own gimmick to it that kept it feeling fresh.

Also in Twisted they actually took time to give the characters shading.
1692944845933.png

1692944873018.png
1692944947723.png
shout out to twisted. first game I ever tried to 100%

Back