Will we ever get actual Wario Land remixes in Smash?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
I mean, WarioWare got a few rearrangements of tunes like Ashley's Theme and Mona Pizza, and Stonecarving City from Shake It was used in Smash 4.

But do you think they'll ever go all out and actually remix some of the great songs from the Wario Land series? Because I'd love to see stuff like Crescent Moon Village redone by an orchestra or what not...

So hey, what do you think?

I really hope so, it's quite possible. This new Smash game is supposed to be the best one in the series. If that's so, then we should expect to have some Wario Land remix's and what not. I would really want a Wario Land stage with that also, but that's very unlikely.

Music is the last thing the development team thinks about. Along with trophies.

Sakurai usually just lets guest composers remix whatever they want. It's why we have a ton of DK Island Swing remixes. So if we don't have a Land remix it's not really his fault. Other content? No Wario Land stage, Assists, Items, or characters, yeah, we can blame him.

They can hardly even get remixes of older Wario Land music into any of the newer Wario and Mario games.
Wario Land remixes in Mario games are barely rarer then DKC remixes or Yoshi's Island remixes besides the main the theme, the heck are you on about with that non-argument? You are acting as if the Mario spin offs ignore Land like Smash does.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Thanks for completely dodging my point, what I'm getting at is that the sub-series starring other characters don't get that many remixes in Mario spin offs, but it's not like Wario is actively ignored there.

And I'm sorry, but comparing the way the Mario games treat Land and how Smash does it is straight up fucking wrong, Mario has never actively talked down on Land, Smash does it all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I can say that the Mario spin offs put more Donkey Kong stuff in them than Yoshi or Wario. I wonder why?

But yeah, comparing Smash to Mario spin offs is not really fair.

Back