Worst Video Game Characters Ever: Ashley

Wario Man

CEO of Wario Ware
Since I'm bored, I'm going to make thread about soem of the Worst Video Game Characters ever, starting with one of the most creepy gals in Gaming: Ashley.

Why:

-She is overrated!

-She is creepy as hell.

-Has a demon for a friend?

-Stupid Anime Fan art

-She only appeared in 4 games, yet treated like a god?

-Became a assist trophy in Smash, yet Dr. Mario makes the cut, bullcrap, Ashley should've been playable.

-Her affect in Smash doesn't even do anything, it's just a rip off of Shadow' affect in Brawl.

-Her friend Red acts like a freaking baby.

-She appeared in Crusade

-She says "I grant kids to hell", yet expects someone to be her friend?

-She lives in a mansion. Is that like a witch stereotype?

-Second most popular Wario Ware character, seriously?

If you got any more reasons why Ashley is horrible, or can request a horrible video game character of your own, go ahead.

But this is my opinion, so please don't ban me or hate on me.

Thanks.

Since I'm bored, I'm going to make thread about soem of the Worst Video Game Characters ever, starting with one of the most creepy gals in Gaming: Ashley.

Why:

-She is overrated! Agreed.

-She is creepy as hell. Huh?

-Has a demon for a friend? Why is that a problem?

-Stupid Anime Fan art That's just the internet being weird.

-She only appeared in 4 games, yet treated like a god? See above.

-Became a assist trophy in Smash, yet Dr. Mario makes the cut, bullcrap, Ashley should've been playable. Wait, how does that make her a bad character?

-Her affect in Smash doesn't even do anything, it's just a rip off of Shadow' affect in Brawl. See above.

-Her friend Red acts like a freaking baby. See above.

-She appeared in Crusade She appeared in a what?

-She says "I grant kids to hell", yet expects someone to be her friend? B-But it only happened once! I-I was being forced to do it! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!!!!

-She lives in a mansion. Is that like a witch stereotype? Uh, yeah. It is.

-Second most popular Wario Ware character, seriously? Yes.

If you got any more reasons why Ashley is horrible, or can request a horrible video game character of your own, go ahead.

But this is my opinion, so please don't ban me or hate on me. Why are you always thinking someone will ban you? Do you never leave home, in fear that someone on the street will ban you?

Thanks.

My thoughs are in bold.

Stupid anime fanart?

Tell me one character that doesn't have anime fanart, stupid or otherwise, because even an incomplete list of those that do would be absolutely huge.

Back