Would a Wario galaxy work?

Wario=$$

Wario Fan Supreme
th
We all know and love the 3D wario plat-former that came out in 2003 called Wario World. So, do you think that another 3D plat-former would work? What would the story be, and who would be like Rosalina? If it were a glaxy type game, wario could have a bunch of power-ups

th
th
Of course, it doesn't have to be all spin off of mario suits but a new 3D platformer wario would be good to me. Wario's last treasure hunt has been in 2008 :(. If nintendo puts thier mind to it, they could make a Wario plat former that has good gameplay like Wario World but make it NOT TO SHORT like wario world was. The treasures and wario's move set in that was fine, but the legnth of the game is what got it criticized for just like Luigi's mansion. It could also have wario ware refrences oo like characters, or diamond city as a stage its the perfect idea!! What do you guys think?

I'd like to see it, but knowing Nintendo we'll probably never see it. If anything Nintendo will make another Mario Galaxy and maybe (if we're extremely lucky) include Wario as an unlockable character. If it were to happen, I would see it working! Different levels based around The different Characters seen in Warioware.
Most definetly man!! nintendo probably will only make wario ware for now I think because good feel made Wario land shake it, and nintendo only published it. Maybe nintendo will goive it another chance

Back