• yeah

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Diamond City Leader
The latest Rhythm Heaven, rather than being a fully-featured installment, is a best-of (with new music and the DS games having their control scheme reworked) with a plurality of new content. Would you accept a new hypothetical WarioWare going this route?

While'd I'd prefer a full new installment, it would be a good and low-risk way to reintroduce the series after a decade of failed experiments.

Additional food for thoughts:

*Would you accept if the assets were redrawn to match the series current artstyle (as was done in RH: The Best+)?
*Would it be viable to mix multiple form of inputs (buttons, tilt... etc) in a single microgame set?
*Would it be possible to rework some of Smooth moves games to use touch input?

The fact that they all work differently makes it difficult.
I could see a game where they just take WW inc's and WW Twisted's microgames since they would both work well on the 3DS.
Game & Wario's Microgames would work as well, of course.
If they did that and also added new ones then I'd totally buy it!

Edit: Adding WWTouched! microgames would be possible as well but they'd have to be seperate from the others since you can't be expected to take out and put back your stylus every five seconds.

I really hope that Nintendo releases a special WarioWare game to celebrate the series 12 1/2 th aniversary (This year in Septembre)
with only the best microgames of the series so far. And yes, I think Smooth Moves microgames are possible on touchscreen.

Anything that's close to a ware game is appreciated, it's been too long.
The smooth moves games seems like they could work and they'd be cool to see again but it would be awful for them to be all frustrating, like how snapped! was a neat idea but it was bogged down by the questionable controls.

Back