Would you like to see Mona in a new Wario Land game?

warelander

Some random guy online
It has been mentioned in one of her bios, that she taged along on Warios adventures before and heck, her story in DIY has her looking for treasure (she even has an fitting explorers outfit):

493px-Mona_WWM.png

So would you like to see her adventuring alongside Wario?
I certainly would, having Mona as a second playable character, along with Captain Syrup repraising her role as an Villain/Rival would make the long wait more than worth it to me (alfought really, anything would satisfy me at this point, this would just be the best case scenario)...

Yes I'd love to see Mona as well as the rest of the Warioware cast be integrated into the Wario Land series. Warioware did a great job of giving Wario a cast of characters that stood out and have personality. Sadly Nintendo doesn't seem to care about really doing anything with the characters.

Yes! I've been thinking that for a long time. She's one of the few characters from WarioWare I could believe would be fit for adventuring. ^^
I'd love her to be in a Wario World stlyed game.
She could be a more agile character, jumping higher, running faster and attacking with kicks and some karate styled moves maybe?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind it; Mona is way more adventurous than the other "Mario girls". In the other hand, I like Syrup too, and would like to see her again.

Back