Would you like to see more connections to rhythm Heaven?

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
Coins
Coins
If having more connections means
  • More Ashley
  • Even more Ashley
  • Way more Ashley
  • Twice more Ashley
  • Will get more time then the other Wareware crew
  • Over 9000 more Ashley's to have joy about
than yes. I'd like to see more connections. Ashley is just the best and needs more on screen time.

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Coins
Coins
We've figured it out! Ashley was merely a red herring! What he was really saying was that this crossover would result in Mewtwo making a special guest appearance!

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
Coins
Coins
Here I am, bumping a five year thread. Anyways, I wouldn't mind seeing the two crossover more and for more connections and what not. I dig stuff like the Wario…where? stuff in Megamix and Young Cricket being the Kung Fu Ball boy and I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff like that.

Last edited:

Just a Wario Fan

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
Here I am, bumping a five year thread. Anyways, I wouldn't mind seeing the two crossover more and for more connections and what not. I dig stuff like the Wario…where? stuff in Megamix and Young Cricket being the Kung Fu Ball boy and I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff like that.

As great as that would be, I prefer that WarioWare should first feature more connections to the main Mario series, and vice versa. Not to a too great extent, but a little more would be appreciated. I've always felt that WarioWare is too isolated as a series from the main Mario games, which is ultimately its parent series.